Do you all remember the days when you actually had to go to the store if you wanted to buy something? You know, put on clothes, get in the car, and drive somewhere? Yeah, not so convenient. Then came Home Shopping Network, and even as a kid, I thought it was so cool to be able to shop through your TV...in your pajamas if you so desired.
HSN has come a long way since the 80s. You can still shop HSN from your TV (with your remote, no less), but now you can also shop from your computer, iPad or phone. HSN.com recently had a little work done, and they want you to say hello to the new face of HSN!
- HSN has completely relaunched the company's digital channels - elevating the customer experiencing by making the retailers' platforms faster, more efficient and more social than they were before.
- The new look and feel has been designed to enhance the user experience and deliver greater shopping ease with benefits such as
- integrated social media
- simplified user interface
- more intuitive site navigation
- further integrate content, community and commerce together into the shopping experience
- With HSN's social communities directly integrated into HSN.com and HSN's mobile and tablet applications, customers will be able to share their product finds, thoughts and reviews with their friends via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
To celebrate the new look, HSN is currently running the Super (Re)Model Sweepstakes! There will be Weekly Grand Prize Winners and Daily Winners beginning January 11. Visit HSN.com to enter.
With so many ways to shop the new HSN.com, the question isn't HOW will you buy, but rather WHAT will you buy?
~*~$10 HSN Gift Card~*~
Disclosure: All opinions are my own. I received a HSN Gift Card as a thank you for sharing this information. No other compensation was received.