I have so much to be thankful for right now. I really do. Throughout the month of November I have been posting on Facebook one thing that I am thankful for each day. Here are some of the highlights:
- (Nov 1) Today I'm thankful for Rylie & Bryce. While they may drive me to the point of insanity sometimes, I couldn't imagine my life without them. They have changed my life for the better, and allowed me to know love like I never knew was possible. Those two cuties are my world!
- (Nov 2) Today I'm thankful for Brian. He is the best husband and father ever, and I'm grateful for everything he does for the kids and me. I love him with all of my heart, and wouldn't know what to do without him. I consider myself lucky to have found a man as perfect as he is.
- (Nov 3) Today I am thankful for my Mom. She has always put the needs of her family before her own, and I am truly grateful for everything she has done for me, and continues to do. She is the best mother and grandmother ever, and we are all so blessed to have her!
- (Nov 5) Today I am thankful for my job. Yes, even on a Monday. While I don't necessarily love coming to work every day, it allows me to live the lifestyle I want to live. I also get a ton of time off and great benefits, and I have a boss that gives me flexibility when I need it and understands that family comes first.
- (Nov 8) Today I am thankful for my "little" brother. We had a great time growing up together, and it was awesome always having someone to hang out with when we couldn't be out with our friends. And now, I know that he's got my back, no matter what...and I will always have his.
- (Nov 13) Today I am thankful for my friends. Whether we talk every single day or just associate every now and then on Facebook, I am blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life. There are those that I absolutely could not live without, and I thank you for being there for me and being a true friend, through both good and bad times. I love you all so very much!
- (Nov 14) Today I am thankful for my blog. While it keeps me way too busy and overwhelmed most of the time, I have had several opportunities in the last 3 years that I would have not had without it. I have received some awesome products to try out, I have been able to attend fun events, and most of all, I have met some AMAZING women who have become my very good friends. Oh, and I get to brag about my kids whenever I want. :-)
- (Nov 19) Today I am thankful for forgiveness, and for the fact that kids give it so easily. It helps lessen the guilt when I am a less-than-perfect parent.
- (Nov 20) Today I am thankful for my Dad. Even though he is no longer with us, I am thankful for the 35 years I had with him. He was the most loving and caring father, and throughout my life, I always knew how much I was loved. I still miss him so much that my heart hurts, but I am thankful for the memories I will always have.
I am so blessed to be living the life that I live, and I don't take any of it for granted. I know how quickly any of it could go away. While we are enjoying our feasts with family and friends today, I hope everyone will take a minute to count your blessings and give thanks for what you do have, rather than focusing on what you don't.
I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving!