Picture this - You're playing with your baby and all of the sudden she smiles for the first time. A real smile, and not a gas smile. You grab your phone, snap a pic and continue playing. In the coming days, or even weeks (or perhaps never if this is your second child...sorry Bryce!) you pick up your child's baby book to write about that first smile, but you don't remember exactly what day that happened. You scroll through your phone, find the date and time, upload the picture to your computer, print it, and finally record it in her book. Sounds like a hassle, right?
What if you could record your baby's milestones in a baby book right on your phone? There would be no more scrolling through to find the picture, printing it, and then recording it. No more hassle. Well, thanks to Safety 1st, now you can do just that!
I would like to introduce to you a first for the parenting industry - the Safety 1st Baby Book app for iPhone and iPod Touch!
Capture your baby’s special moments in this digital baby book app. Populate your digital baby book by taking or importing photos and adding memory notes. Use tags to organize 1st milestones. The digital baby book also contains customized tips and articles specific to your child’s age on topics such as car-seat safety and childproofing, prepared by the experts at Safety 1st!
App features include:
- Baby Book: Facilitating instant updates, the Baby Book feature allows moms to capture milestones, photos and notes in one convenient place. Moms are also able to create an individual, color-coded Safety 1st Baby Book for each child.
- Tags: Assign tags to each photo and note to easily organize events such as baby’s 1st checkup, 1st words, 1st steps and more. Moms can also create their own custom tags to personalize and organize.
- Photos: Moms can take or import photos for one or multiple Safety 1st Baby Books. The app also allows users to save photos to their photo library.
- Tips & Articles: Helping to navigate the everyday concerns of a parent, users can browse child safety tips and articles that are specific to their child’s age range. Tips and articles can also be pushed to users for instant age-appropriate notifications, such as car seat safety, home safety and child care.
- Share: Unlike typical baby books, moms are able to instantly share photos, milestones, notes and articles on Facebook, Twitter and via email.
Another great thing about this app (as if it wasn't great enough already) is that it is absolutely free! Head on over to the App Store to download it today!
Disclosure: All opinions are my own. I was not compensated for this post in any way. I just think this app is pretty cool and wanted to share!