Search this site
April 5, 2012
You may remember my post from last week about Rylie's first visit to the dentist and how brave she was. Well not only did she get her teeth cleaned, I did too. I tend to get cavities often, so I get my teeth cleaned every 4 months, and I absolutely love how clean my mouth feels when I leave. The only problem is that within a short period of time, that clean feeling starts to fade away, even though I brush and floss twice a day.
With the help of Crest and Oral-B, I hope to keep that fresh, clean feeling from my last appointment all the way up to my next appointment in 4 months. For the next several weeks, I will be using the Crest Pro-Health Clinical Line Regimen.
When used together, these products not only significantly reduce plaque, they're also clinically proven to help keep plaque from coming back.
Here is the rundown on the products I will be using:
* Clinically proven to help keep plaque from coming back
* It works by killing plaque germs and slowing down their ability to generate new plaque
* Suggested Retail Price: $4.25 (4 oz) $4.75 (5.8 oz)
* Crest’s most advanced rinse formula ever
* A clinical breakthrough that helps keep your teeth 91 percent clean of plaque for up to two months after a dental visit
* Fights and helps reverse gingivitis in as little as two weeks
* Kills 99 percent of germs to improve breath
* Suggested Retail Price: $5.99 (500 mL) $7.29 (1L)
* Flexing sides that individually adjust to teeth and gums to clean areas where plaque growth begins
* Removes up to 93 percent of hard-to-reach plaque
* Suggested Retail Price: $4.99
* Clinically proven to help reverse gingivitis in two weeks as part of a comprehensive dental health routine
* Invigorates gums and provides a minty cool feeling every time you floss
* Protects against cavities and bad breath
* Slides up to 50 percent more easily in tight spaces versus the leading floss
* Removes plaque
* Shred resistant
* Suggested Retail Price: $3.99
I have been using these products for over a week now, and I love them! I really do think that they will be able to keep my mouth feeling clean and fresh until I go back for another cleaning.
The Clinical Plaque Control Toothpaste is probably my favorite of the 4 products. This has everything you could ever want in a toothpaste, all in one product! My mouth feels very fresh just after brushing alone.
The Glide Floss is a product I have been using for years now, and is really the only floss that works for me. My teeth are very close together, even after getting my wisdom teeth pulled, and this is the first floss I tried that didn't shred when I used it.
I haven't quite decided how well I like the Pro-Flex Toothbrush and the Clinical Rinse, and feel I need to use them a bit longer before I can really have an opinion. I will be updating you all on my Crest Pro-Health Test Drive in a few weeks, and I will let you know what I think about these two products. Until then, I will be using all 4 of the products together to keep my teeth clean and my mouth feeling fresh. Stay tuned to hear about how well they worked!
In the meantime, check out this awesome sweepstakes from Crest and Oral-B. You can enter for a chance to win a trip to the London 2012 Olympic Games!
Crest and Oral-B invite you to enter the Pro-Health Clinical Olympic Games Sweepstakes for the chance to win trip to the London 2012 Olympic Games, and also enter into a weekly drawing to receive the full product line. To enter the sweepstakes visit www.crestoralbclinical.com/olympicgamessweeps. The sweepstakes begins on March 15th and will run through May 31st. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
Disclosure: All opinions are my own. I wrote this review while participating in a test drive campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Crest and Oral-B and received product samples to facilitate my candid review. Mom Central Consulting sent me a promotional gift to thank me for taking the time to participate.