Well I have a wonderful new product that may just change your thinking! Oransi has launched in the U.S. an ultra high efficiency hypoallergenic laundry detergent ball called "Robby Wash." The Robby Wash ball retails for $32.95 and includes the following money saving benefits:
- 10 ounces of Robby Wash ball replaces 75 lbs. of traditional laundry detergent - environmentally friendly.
- One Robby Wash ball lasts up to 12 months. The ball itself will last 3 years.
- One Robby Wash ball will save more than $100+ over 120 washes
- One Robby Wash ball lasts one year. This includes refills and free stain stick.
- It is eco-friendly, hypoallergenic and safe - commonly used in Europe with baby laundry (as well as adults' laundry).
- Third party tested, proven and guaranteed to clean better than traditional powder laundry detergent.
Yes, you read that right! This little ball with replace 75 pounds of traditional laundry detergent which will save you more than $100! When you purchase a Robby Wash Ball for $32.95 you not only get the laundry ball, but it also includes 3 refill bags of macromolecules (or cleansing pellets) and a stain stick. You have the option of purchasing a blue Robby Wash for whites or a pink Robby Wash for darks, or you can purchase both! I've used my pink Robby Wash ball for both whites and darks without issue. I was able to use the Robby Wash roughly 8 times before noticing the pellets were shrinking any. I really love it and will continue to use my Robby Wash ball! My only complaint would be that I wish it had a stronger scent. It does leave your clothes smelling fresh, but the scent is very light.
The Robby Wash is easy to use, simply open the tab on the ball to refill with the macro molecule pellets when they are less than 75% full, throw it into the top load or front load washer with your laundry and close the door. That's it! So if you are looking for a simple solution to cut down on cost and find something environmentally friendly than this is it!
~*~Robby Wash Ball Set~*~
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Mom Blog Society. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. All opinions are my own.