I have mentioned several times that one of the benefits of blogging is that I learn about awesome products that I might otherwise not have heard about. One of those products is handstamped jewelry. I don't think I was familiar at all with this unique jewelry until I came across it on a few different blogs. Now I am hooked!
One of the best handstamped jewelry companies is Joseph Allen Designs. Joseph has been creating and designing jewelry since high school, and has had his own business for for over ten years. I love his unique, high quality, personalized jewelry! He hand makes all of the jewelry he sells, and only uses high quality Argentium Sterling Silver in all of the casted pieces he makes. You may already be familiar with the necklaces from Joseph Allen Designs.
Along with his beautiful necklaces, Joseph Allen Designs has something for the people in your life that may not wear a lot of jewelry, in the form of handstamped keychains. These one-of-a-kind keychains are great gifts for men or those who do not wear a lot of jewelry, but would still like a personalized, sentimental gift. The keychains are available in rectangles or baseballs (other sports may be coming soon), and even most necklace designs can be made into keychains.
Speaking of gifts for the men in your life, a personalized keychain would make a great Father's Day gift! With Father's Day just around the corner, I was more than happy to review one of these keychains, especially since I had absolutely no idea what to get for my husband who is so hard to buy gifts for!
Since Brian isn't a sports nut, I chose the Hammered Rectangle Tag Keychain for review, and had Rylie's and Bryce's names handstamped on it. It came packaged in a little box, and even had a pretty bow wrapped around it.
The keychain is very nice! The picture below really doesn't do it justice, because it is much shinier than it looks. You can tell that the names were handstamped and weren't done with a machine. The materials are very high quality!
Since my husband reads my blog daily, I wasn't able to wait until Father's Day to give him his keychain, and had to give it to him when we received it. He loves it! It is small enough to add to his keys without making them bulky, and just big enough to have that reminder of his children with him at all times when he is not home.
If you are looking for a unique Father's Day gift, I highly recommend these keychains from Joseph Allen Designs! Not only are the items high quality, the customer service is also. Most items ship within three business days, and some even faster than that. The rectangle keychains retail for $37 and the baseball keychains retail for $45. If you would rather have a necklace design made into a keychain, those prices vary and can be seen as an option on the necklace order pages.
~*~One of my readers is going to win a $50 Gift Certificate to Joseph Allen Designs!~*~
Mandatory entry: (This must be done in order for any optional entries to count) Tell me what you might purchase from Joseph Allen Designs if you win.
Optional entries: After you make the mandatory first entry above, you can get one extra entry (unless stated otherwise) for each of the following (please leave a separate comment for each):
* Sign up for the Joseph Allen Designs newsletter (on the left side of the Joseph Allen Designs homepage)
* Follow the Joseph Allen Designs blog via email or RSS
* Like Joseph Allen Designs on Facebook (feel free to tell them that The Life of Rylie...and Bryce too! sent you)
* Follow @handstampdesign on Twitter
* Follow my blog publicly with Google Friend Connect (sidebar)
* Subscribe to my blog by email and confirm your subscription (sidebar)
* Like The Life of Rylie...and Bryce too! on Facebook (leave your first name and last initial)
* Share this post on Facebook by clicking the Facebook icon at the bottom of this post
* Follow @thelifeofrylie on Twitter (leave your user name)
* Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting this tweet and leaving me the link to your tweet (you can tweet daily for an extra entry each day):
Looking for a unique Father's Day gift? Enter to #win a $50 GC to Joseph Allen Designs from @thelifeofrylie! http://bit.ly/lTVNiD #giveaway
* Post my button on your sidebar or your blog roll for TWO extra entries (leave me two comments with a link to where I can find it)
* Blog about this giveaway with a link to this post for THREE extra entries (leave a link to your post in three separate comments)
Giveaway will end on June 15th at 9:00pm EST. The winner will be chosen by random.org. I will notify the winner by email within 24 hours, and you will have 48 hours to respond. If no response is received within that time frame, I will pick another winner. Please leave your email address or make sure it is in your profile so I will have a way to contact you. I will announce the winner once they have been confirmed. This giveaway is open to residents of the US and Canada.
Disclosure: All opinions are my own. I received the Handstamped Keychain at no cost for the purpose of this review. No other compensation was received. A big Thank You to Joseph Allen Designs for providing the giveaway prize!