A few months ago I was introduced to Kidorable and had the pleasure of reviewing some items from their Fairy Collection. I absolutely love their products and was so excited when I was contacted about reviewing their new Ballerina Collection!
If this is the first time you have heard of Kidorable, you must check out all of the adorable products they offer. They make clothing, rain wear and accessories for kids, toddlers and babies. Every single item on their website is so cute, and Rylie and I think their products are great!
We received the Ballerina Rain Coat for review. This new line is perfect for Rylie since she has been talking about ballet a lot lately. When I showed her the products on the website, she was so excited that she was going to get one of them!
Adorable, right? Rylie was excited to try it on, and didn't want to take it off, even though it is a little big on her. Her Fairy rain coat is a 2T, so I ordered this one in a 3T so she could grow into it by the time our rainy season gets here. The sizes on the coats run pretty true.
The Ballerina Rain Coat can be purchased from Kidorable.com for $36. Other items in the Ballerina Collection include a Backpack, Rain Boots and Umbrella. It is all so cute!
Kidorable also makes the cutest knitwear, including hats, scarves and gloves. From now through Valentine’s Day, February 14th, Kidorable makes it easy to say ‘I love you’ to the special children in your life with a FREE pair of their adorable Heart Gloves with any purchase of $20 or more. Just hop on over to http://www.kidorable.com/ and use coupon code LOVEYOU at checkout to get your FREE pair of Heart Gloves. You will need to add the heart gloves to your cart first.
I highly recommend Kidorable's products!
~*~One of my readers is going to win a Kidorable Ballerina Umbrella!~*~
*For another chance to win, enter the Kidorable Giveaway at Shibley Smiles!*
Mandatory entry: (This must be done in order for any optional entries to count) Check out all of the adorable products by Kidorable and tell me another product (including style) you would like to have.
Optional entries: After you make the mandatory first entry above, you can get one extra entry (unless stated otherwise) for each of the following (please leave a separate comment for each):
* Like Kidorable on Facebook (feel free to let them know The Life of Rylie...and Bryce too! sent you)
* Follow @Kidorable on Twitter
* Follow my blog publicly with Google Friend Connect (left sidebar)
* Subscribe to my blog by email and confirm your subscription (left sidebar)
* Like The Life of Rylie...and Bryce too! on Facebook (leave your first name and last initial)
* Share this post on Facebook by clicking the Facebook icon at the bottom of this post
* Follow @thelifeofrylie on Twitter (leave your user name)
* Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting this tweet and leaving me the link to your tweet (you can tweet daily for an extra entry each day):
RT @thelifeofrylie Enter to #win a super cute Ballerina Umbrella from @Kidorable! http://bit.ly/eWPgZR #giveaway
* Post my button on your sidebar or your blog roll for TWO extra entries (leave me two comments with a link to where I can find it)
* Blog about this giveaway with a link to this post for THREE extra entries (leave a link to your post in three separate comments)
Giveaway will end on February 15th at 9:00pm EST. The winner will be chosen by random.org. I will notify the winner by email within 24 hours, and you will have 48 hours to respond. If no response is received within that time frame, I will pick another winner. Please leave your email address or make sure it is in your profile so I will have a way to contact you. I will announce the winner once they have been confirmed. This giveaway is open to residents of the US.
Disclaimer: This is my honest opinion. I received the Kidorable Ballerina Rain Coat at no cost for the purpose of this review. No other compensation was received. A big Thank You to Kidorable for providing the giveaway prize!