This holiday season, Coca-Cola is partnering with the World Wildlife Fund to raise awareness and funds to help create a safe haven for the polar bear. Polar bears are facing the loss of their habitat due to the sea ice melting at unprecedented rates. The Coca-Cola Company has developed the Arctic Home project to ensure the polar bear has a place to call home in the future.
When you visit Coca-Cola's Arctic Home, you can explore the virtual refuge to track actual polar bears and discover videos, photos and facts about the Arctic. You can also help by donating to this great cause. For every dollar you donate, you may select one virtual parcel of Arctic Home that you can use as a base for exploring and tracking real polar bears.
Coca-Cola and Walmart are teaming up to help you bring home happiness with exclusive 28 packs of Coke sold only at participating Walmart locations (while supplies last), and a fabulous hourly Walmart instant win through My Coke Rewards. Start your holidays off right with 28 packs of Coke, sold only at Walmart and enter an instant win for a Walmart gift card to put towards adding happiness to your home. With purchase of the 28 pack, Walmart and Coke fans can visit ArcticHome.com/Walmart to be entered for a chance to win a $100 Walmart gift card. One will be given away every hour December 5th through December 31st.
Here is some important information about this great program:
- Walmart is the only place you can purchase an exclusive Coca-Cola Arctic Home 28 pack
- The 28 packs are available at participating Walmart locations while supplies last.
- Visit ArcticHome.com/Walmart and enter the code found under the cap on any 28 pack packaging to take part in the hourly instant win for a $100 Walmart gift card. The instant win launched December 5th and will end December 31st.
- Purchase is not required to enter, but you must be a My Coke Rewards member. Membership is free but you must be a legal resident of one of the 50 U.S. states (or DC) and be at least 13 years of age. Details and full rules are found at ArcticHome.com/Walmart.
- Don’t forget – buy the 28 pack of the new Arctic Home cans, and help create a safe home for the polar bear by donating to the World Wildlife Fund (WWF).
- Together, through the Arctic Home campaign, Coca-Cola and the WWF are raising awareness and funds to protect the polar bear’s Arctic habitat. Coke is making an initial $2 million donation to WWF. Using codes from packaging of specially marked holiday Coca-Cola cans, anyone can donate to the cause by text or online (ArcticHome.com) and Coke will match donations made by March 15th 2012 up to another $1 million.
- Earn 70 My Coke Rewards points with purchase and receive a virtual parcel on ArcticHome.com.
- Can’t find the 28 pack in your area? Walmart will also be featuring exclusive Coca-Cola Arctic Home Holiday Orb Bottles for $1. Visit www.arctichome.com/walmart, enter My Coke Rewards code from your Coca-Cola Arctic Home Holiday Orb Bottle and the word ARCTIC to receive an entry into the $100 Walmart Gift Card instant win and a virtual parcel on ArcticHome.com.
~*~Bring Home Happiness Holiday Giveaway~*~
Prize pack includes: (1) $50 Walmart gift card for your all holiday needs, (3) Coca-Cola Polar bear ornaments to help raise awareness for Arctic Home cause, (1) 4-sets of collectible Arctic glasses, and (1) polar bear winter hat.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: All opinions are my own. This prize was provided by The Coca-Cola Company. The Coca-Cola Company is not a sponsor, administrator or connected in any other way with this instant win.