Now that I have lost the weight that I wanted to lose, it is time for me to get in shape. Unfortunately, I don't have time (or the money) to join a gym. My days are long enough as it is, so my only real option is to work out at home. Luckily I have a Wii, so I can start getting in shape with Zumba Fitness 2!
Four million players and counting have already discovered the exhilarating Zumba® Fitness interactive video game work out. Following the worldwide best-selling original, Zumba® Fitness 2 builds on that phenomenal success while elevating the exer-game category to a new high of fun, effective fitness. This cutting-edge experience layers in loads of new features and improvements, amps up the dance-fitness party and gives you even more ways to sculpt your body and party yourself into shape. Get ready for the sleek, sexy physique you’ve always dreamed of!
- Get a total body workout with 32 electrifying new routines and music tracks, including hits from today’s hottest artists including Pitbull, Nicole Scherzinger and Yolanda Be Cool & DCup.
- Follow along as celebrity Zumba instructors Tanya Beardsley, Gina Grant and Beto guide you through each routine. New 3D models of each instructor make playing the game feel like taking a real class with Zumba’s elite celebrity trio!
- Learn 24 different dance styles across routines, from fan favorites like Merengue, Samba and Cumbia to new additions like Axe, Bollywood, Latin Pop, Ragga and Pasodoble.
- Get in shape with four different game modes:
- Single Song: Dance a single routine of your choice. The new song preview feature gives you a feel for a track before you dive in and lose yourself in the music.
- Full Class: A work-out block of routines in 20, 45 or 60 minute formats. You can now create your own custom routines by saving a playlist of your favorite songs.
- Multiplayer: Up to 4 players can join the party in your living room with cooperative gameplay.
- Learn the Steps: Revamped tutorial mode lets you learn at your own pace by breaking down the core dance styles into the basics.
- Get your party on in 5 stunning, dynamic environments, from a Miami Yacht to a LA nightclub. Watch the party grow as you match moves throughout each area!
- New video cueing system makes the choreography easier to follow for new players.
- New Progress Tracker lets you follow every stat relating to your gameplay, including: calories burned, trophies earned, overall rank, technique score based on how many moves matched overall, and more.
- Approachable gameplay offers a full tutorial mode with Low, Medium and High Intensity routines tiered for all skill levels.
- Affix the exclusive Zumba® Fitness belt (included free in the game box) to your waist and slide the Wii Remote into the holster to dance hands-free.
Zumba Fitness 2 retails for $39.99 and can be found at major retailers like Target, Best Buy, Walmart, GameStop, EBGames and Amazon.
Countdown to Black Friday Giveaway:
~*~Zumba Fitness 2 for Wii~*~
~*~Zumba Fitness 2 for Wii~*~
Visit Shibley Smiles for another chance to win Zumba Fitness 2!
Disclosure: All opinions are my own. I received Zumba Fitness at no cost in exchange for this post. No other compensation was received. A big thank you to the sponsor for providing the giveaway prize!