Do you all remember "Tupperware Parties"? I remember going with my mom and watching her and all of her friends swoon over those plastic containers. Direct selling has come a long way since then, and now there are parties like that for candles, kitchenware, scrapbooking supplies, handbags, and so much more.
There is a new direct selling party being held in homes everywhere, and it is delicious! Dove Chocolate Discoveries is bringing chocolate to you! Who wouldn't want to attend one of these parties?
Have a passion for Chocolate? Now you can have a DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES™ Tasting Party and invite your friends to try deliciously decadent new ways to enjoy everyone's favorite flavor. Sound tasty? Why not join the growing group of entrepreneurs who've started their own chocolate businesses and party your way to sweet rewards.
When you host a Dove Chocolate Discoveries tasting party, you and your friends will get to sample tasty treats while a Chocolatier helps you discover a whole new world of chocolate. After sampling several delectable treats, your guests will have the opportunity to purchase chocolates, and various mixes for baking and even drinks!
Along with the delectable treats available for purchase, there are also chocolate tools for sale. From candy molds to fondue sets and even chocolate dippers, your guests will have everything they need to enjoy the Dove chocolate at home, any time.
Dove Chocolate Discoveries is encouraging girlfriends to reconnect over good food and lots of fun by gathering the gals together to enjoy a delicious “Girls Night In.” The brand’s Chocolatier team are experts at throwing the ultimate girlfriend get-togethers and over the years, the Chocolatiers have shared so many wonderful tips on how to bring women together over chocolate that they no longer want to keep these to themselves! I recently attended one of these "Girls Night In" tasting parties, and I had a great time chatting with my friends while tasting several different kinds of chocolate. Yum!
I recently received several Dove Chocolate Discoveries products for review - Girls Night Out Kit, Pear Flavored Cider, Cinnamon Apples and Cinnamon Roll Mix.
The Girls Night Out Kit contains Martini Mix, 4 Martini Glasses and a Cocktail Shaker. Just add vodka, and you are all set for a fun evening with your friends!
The first product I tried was the Pear Flavored Cider. After the kids were in bed, my mom and I decided to give it a try. You simply heat up some water, pour in the mix from the package, stir and enjoy. It was absolutely delicious! The combination of the white chocolate and pear was just sweet enough for an evening treat.
I had already tried the Martini mix at the party I went to a month ago, and I was not a fan. Honestly, I thought it tasted like yoohoo spiked with vodka. My husband, though, was excited to try it, so he made a martini for himself. He really enjoyed his chocolate martini! Maybe the secret was the cocoa rim?
The only problem with the Dove Chocolate Discoveries products is that they are not allergy friendly, and they all come with several allergy warnings, including tree nuts, which Rylie is allergic to. I can't wait to dig in to the other products that we were sent, but it will have to be on a weekend when Rylie is at Mama's house. I can tell you that all of the products I tried at the "Girls Night In" party I attended (other than the Chocolate Martini) were absolutely delicious and I can't wait to try more!
Here are some tips for a fabulous Girls Night In:
- Get Together. Invite friends that you know will be lively and fun at a party, but also invite those who might need a night of friendship even more. Try to mix old and new friends, so different people can get to know each other.
- Make it Delicious. It’s always fun to try out new recipes to share with friends– especially if they’re easy-to-prepare and easy-to-eat foods. For simple yet delectable fare, try DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES® recipes for Gingerbread Cupcakes with Coconut Pecan Frosting, Easy S’mores Squares or their new ready-to-eat Choco-Carmel Crunch – the delish alternative to popcorn!
- Treat Each Other. Send your gal pals home with some fabulous swag – right from their friends’ closets! Prior to the party, ask guests to peek inside their closets and bring any fabulous accessories, shoes, handbags or clothing they no longer wear. Showcase the items at the party and let your guests treat themselves to a new wardrobe courtesy of their friends!
- Drink up the Fun. Craft your favorite cocktail – or “mocktail” - to share or learn to make a signature drink from DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES® line of brilliant beverages including a chocolate martini, peanut butter chocolate chip smoothie, white chocolate raspberry daiquiri or new white chocolate pear flavored cider.
- Hire a Pro. Any “girls night in” can be fun and educational. Find a local artist or craftswoman to teach you a new skill or invite a speaker to come and discuss a relevant topic among your friends. For example, a local Chocolatier from DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES can host a dessert workshop or teach the group how to make chocolate creations from scratch.
- Don’t Forget Brunch. If people stay the night, plan for a simple breakfast in the morning such as DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES® new Saigon Swirl Cinnamon Rolls. This one-pan breakfast delight makes clean up easy for you and is a thoughtful way to conclude the festivities!
- Put your next party on the books. Don’t wait to plan your next fabulous night in with friends – while everyone is together take a look at calendars and plan the next event! Or, become a DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES Chocolatier and start throwing incredible Chocolate Tasting Parties for your friends while earning a little extra money each month! At Chocolate Tasting parties, the host invites her friends and you'll share delicious new treats and demonstrate entertaining ideas. For more information visit Facebook.com/DoveDiscoveries.
~*~Dove Chocolate Discoveries Prize Pack~*~
Includes Girls Night Out Kit, and three of their most popular products. ARV $100
Disclosure: All opinions are my own. I received the Dove Chocolate Discoveries Prize Pack at no cost for the purpose of this review. No other compensation was received. A big thank you to Dove Chocolate Discoveries for providing the giveaway prize!