Silly rabbit, Trix are NOT just for kids!
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 10 Minutes
Makes: 2 Servings
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons white crème de cacao
- 2 tablespoons crème de noyaux
- 1 tablespoon vanilla vodka
- 1/2 cup Trix® cereal
- In blender, place all ingredients except cereal. Cover; blend until smooth. Add cereal; cover and blend until smooth.
- Pour into 2 glasses. If desired, top with whipped cream and additional cereal.
Créme de Noyuax is a sweet pink liqueur with the flavor of almonds.
Recipe courtesy of Betty Crocker Fan Fare, where you can fun and delicious food ideas that bring your favorite TV genres to life!
Disclosure: Recipe provided by Betty Crocker through MyBlogSpark. I was not compensated in any way for this post.