Welcome to another fun Saturday Playdate! Today we are playing with Lolo from Crazy About My Baybah. Lolo is a busy working mom to an adorable little boy known as "Baybah". Her blog is a little bit of everything that includes posts about her family (with tons of adorable pictures), crafts, product reviews and giveaways.
When you're done here, please check out Crazy About My Baybah and give Lolo some comment love. Tell her you stopped by from the Playdate.
Hi, I am Lolo from Crazy About My Baybah and I am so excited to be here for the Saturday Playdate! Since Halloween is one of our favorite Holidays I thought I would share with you a fun and easy upcycled Halloween craft.
Spooky Zipper Pulls
Clean Milk Jug, Good Scissors, Hole Punch, Paper Clips, Sharpies
- Rinse and dry an empty milk jug.
- Cut off the handle, top, and bottom.
- Cut it into flat pieces.
- Draw your shape onto the plastic with a sharpie. I made Baybah a ghost, pumpkin, bat and candy corn. The possibilities are endless!
- Cut it out.
- Draw on your designs.
- You may add color to the plastic as well! Just make sure you use permanent markers, or the color will come off.
- Hole punch it and add a paper clip.
- Attach it to any zipper! Great for jackets and backpacks!
Baybah loves his Spooky Zipper Pulls, I hope your little one does too! I have some more fun Halloween crafts planned this month so make sure you stop by! Thank you so much LeeAnn, Rylie, and Bryce for having us!
Thanks for stopping by for our Playdate! I hope you had fun! If you would like to come over for a Playdate, let me know in a comment or an email.