The other night Rylie was studying my face and she said "Mommy, why do you wear makeup?" The simple answer was because my face looks horrible without it. I developed rosacea during my pregnancies and it never went away. I also have dark spots on my forehead and, large pores in my t-zone. Luckily I don't really have wrinkles yet, but I am starting to see some forming around my eyes. It is no fun getting old! I'm looking for a miracle in order to clear up my skin, and I am hoping I found it with Dermagist!
I recently received Dermagist's Complete Rejuvenation System, and I can't wait to try it!
A system combining 3 of the Dermagist skin care products for the ultimate experience of wrinkle removal & age reversal. Instantly lift wrinkles, heal them with cell re-growth & reduce spots, redness & pores.
What is so great about this system?
Until now, anti aging products didn't work properly. They just tightened the skin with chemicals. The Dermagist System provides an instant lift, but ALSO has breakthrough ingredients that trick your DNA into growing new skin molecules like a baby.
I'm going to be giving this a try over the next few weeks, and I'm hoping for a miracle!
Along with this great skin care system, I also received some extra goodies for relaxation and pampering. This awesome gift pack included the Dermagist Complete Rejuvenation System, a Bella 100% Cotton Favorite Shirt, 5 Min Candles, LE LABO Fragrance Sample, Cotton Terry Velour Spa Slippers, Greyston Bakery Ben & Jerry’s Inspired Brownie, Greatest Works of Mozart CD, Mom: A Celebration of Mothers by StoryCorps, Authentic Vintage Swiss Army Bag, and Loose Leaf Tea & GoodCook Tea Ball Infuser.
What an awesome gift pack! I actually just finished up the Brown Sugar Blondie and it was delicious! The shirt is the softest t-shirt I have ever felt, and I'm looking forward to trying out the tea.
~*~One of my readers is going to win a Dermagist Gift Pack!~*~
(Same gift pack as above. ARV $333)
Mandatory entry: (This must be done in order for any optional entries to count) Tell me what types of skin issues you have. Or make me really jealous and tell me that you have perfect skin.
Optional entries: After you make the mandatory first entry above, you can get one extra entry (unless stated otherwise) for each of the following (please leave a separate comment for each):
* Like Dermagist Skin Care Products on Facebook
* Share a skin care tip or secret on Dermagist's Facebook wall (THREE entries - leave three comments)
* Follow my blog publicly with Google Friend Connect (sidebar)
* Subscribe to my blog by email and confirm your subscription (sidebar)
* Like The Life of Rylie...and Bryce too! on Facebook (leave your first name and last initial)
* Share this post on Facebook by clicking the Facebook icon at the bottom of this post
* Follow @thelifeofrylie on Twitter (leave your user name)
* Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting this tweet and leaving me the link to your tweet (you can tweet daily for an extra entry each day):
Rejuvinate your skin with Dermagist! Enter to #win a gift pack from @thelifeofrylie! http://bit.ly/r966gX #giveaway (ARV $333!)
* Post my button on your sidebar or your blog roll for TWO extra entries (leave me two comments with a link to where I can find it)
* Blog about this giveaway with a link to this post for THREE extra entries (leave a link to your post in three separate comments)
Giveaway will end on September 7th at 9:00pm EST. The winner will be chosen by random.org. I will notify the winner by email within 24 hours, and you will have 48 hours to respond. If no response is received within that time frame, I will pick another winner. Please leave your email address or make sure it is in your profile so I will have a way to contact you. I will announce the winner once they have been confirmed. This giveaway is open to residents of the US only.
Disclosure: This is my honest opinion. I received the Dermagist Gift Pack at no cost. No other compensation was received. A big Thank You to Dermagist for providing the giveaway prize!