We love family pizza nights, and lately we have been having them at least once a week. Everyone in our house loves pizza, and it is an easy meal after a busy day. We have stopped ordering out, though, and have been making pizza at home. We will either make pizza from scratch, or buy pizza in the grocery freezer section. One brand of pizza we really enjoy is Red Baron.
Red Baron Pizza is the "Real Deal", and Red Baron and Howie Mandell have teamed up to prove just that. They have created a new online video series to pit delivery pizza and Red Baron head-to-head to show Americans which pan pizza option is the "Real Deal" when it comes to quality, taste and convenience.
The video below is my favorite in the video series so far. It shows you just how much time and money you save by choosing the Red Baron Pizza over delivery pizza.
So which one do you think is the "Real Deal"? It's a no brainer if you ask me.
We were sent a coupon for a Red Baron Pizza, and a great prize pack to have our own family pizza night!
Brian chose the Red Baron Fire Baked Pepperoni Pizza for our family pizza night. Rylie and Bryce don't like pepperoni, so Brian took the pepperoni off half of it (he added it to the other half), and replaced it with pineapple, which is the kids' favorite pizza topping. It baked up quickly and looked so good when it came out of the oven!
Everyone enjoyed the Red Baron Pizza! Even Bryce, who won't eat just any pizza, gobbled it right up.
The pizza tasted just as good as any delivery pizza, if not better. It wasn't real greasy like some delivery pizzas can be. Even the crust was good! The best part about it is that we saved money, and didn't have to wait almost an hour to eat! Those of you with little ones know that when they are hungry, they want to eat immediately.
Right now, you can take the Red Baron Pizza Challenge and see for yourself that Red Baron Pizza is a better value than delivery. If you don't agree, it's free!
~*~FIVE of my readers are going to win a Red Baron Prize Pack!~*~
Prize pack includes Red Baron pizza cutter, Red Baron plates and napkins, Red Baron oven mitt and Red Baron pizza knife.
Mandatory entry: (This must be done in order for any optional entries to count) Tell me about your family pizza nights - do you order delivery pizza, buy pizza from the grocery store, or make your own?
Optional entries: After you make the mandatory first entry above, you can get one extra entry (unless stated otherwise) for each of the following (please leave a separate comment for each):
* Check out the different Red Baron pizza and pasta products and tell me which one you would like to try
* Like Red Baron Pizza on Facebook
* Follow my blog publicly with Google Friend Connect (sidebar)
* Subscribe to my blog by email and confirm your subscription (sidebar)
* Like The Life of Rylie...and Bryce too! on Facebook (leave your first name and last initial)
* Share this post on Facebook by clicking the Facebook icon at the bottom of this post
* Follow @thelifeofrylie on Twitter (leave your user name)
* Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting this tweet and leaving me the link to your tweet (you can tweet daily for an extra entry each day):
Red Baron Pizza is the Real Deal! Enter to #win a Red Baron Pizza Prize Pack from @thelifeofrylie! http://bit.ly/pUG9Fq #giveaway
* Post my button on your sidebar or your blog roll for TWO extra entries (leave me two comments with a link to where I can find it)
* Blog about this giveaway with a link to this post for THREE extra entries (leave a link to your post in three separate comments)
Giveaway will end on August 17th at 9:00pm EST. The winner will be chosen by random.org. I will notify the winner by email within 24 hours, and you will have 48 hours to respond. If no response is received within that time frame, I will pick another winner. Please leave your email address or make sure it is in your profile so I will have a way to contact you. I will announce the winner once they have been confirmed. This giveaway is open to residents of the US only.
Disclosure: This is my honest opinion. I received the Red Baron Pizza and Prize Pack at no cost for the purpose of this review. No other compensation was received. A big Thank You to Red Baron for providing the giveaway prizes!