Good things come in 3s! If I could have ANY three foods on one plate, I would probably have some cheese and spinach ravioli smothered in a thick cream sauce, an enchilada covered in queso, and some double fudge brownie ice cream. Yum! Sounds like a great meal to me. Of course, unless I make those foods myself, or drive around getting takeout at different restaurants, that plate of my dreams probably won't happen.
When I eat Chili's, I can experience a variety of different foods on one plate with the Triple Dipper! The Tripple Dipper is a combination of three of your favorite appetizers and three dipping sauces. We all know that appetizers and desserts are usually the best part of every meal, so I usually go for the Triple Dipper every time I dine at Chili's. On our last trip to Chili's, Brian and I split a Triple Dipper for dinner. We got the Honey-Chipotle Shrimp, Big Mouth Bites and Southwestern Eggrolls.
My absolute favorite appetizer anywhere is Chili's Southwestern Eggrolls. They are so yummy! I especially like the avocado-ranch dipping sauce they come with. This visit was no exception. They were delicious! The new Honey-Chipotle Shrimp were awesome, as were the Big Mouth Bites. The Triple Dipper not only makes a great appetizer, but it is also perfect for a meal, especially if you're like me and want some of everything. This was actually enough food for both Brian and me!
We went to dinner as a family and we all had a great time! There was a guy there making balloon animals and Bryce was just in awe watching him make them. We left with a monkey in a palm tree for Bryce, and a princess crown for Rylie. Chili's is a great place for a family meal out!
Chili's is running a fun "Shout Out to Eat Out" promotion right now. Put yourself in a terrific trio and you could win a $20 Chili's gift card or a $333 grand prize! There is a winner every day! Here is my terrific trio...
Do you want even more chances to win a $20 Chili's gift card? How about like 200? You can enter to win a $20 Chili's gift card right here (see below), and you can also enter to win again and again, all around the blogosphere! When you're done entering my giveaway, just click on that cute button above to visit 2 Wired 2 Tired and the Chili's Linky Rave party to see all of the blogs participating in this great giveaway event!
~*~One of my readers is going to win a $20 Chili's Gift Card!~*~
Mandatory entry: (This must be done in order for any optional entries to count) Fill out this simple form (it will open in a new window) by typing The Life of Rylie...and Bryce too! into the one field, to let the sponsor know that you are entering my giveaway and then leave a comment here that you did. Even if you already filled it out from another blog, please fill it out again for this blog.
Optional entries: After you make the mandatory first entry above, you can get one extra entry (unless stated otherwise) for each of the following (please leave a separate comment for each):
* Tell me your 3 favorite foods you would like to have all on 1 plate
* Like Chili's on Facebook
* Follow @Chilis AND @Shoutout2eatout on Twitter
* Create your terrific trio located on http://www.shoutouttoeatout.com/ and comment with the URL link
* Opt-In to Chili's email club (You'll receive a free appetizer certificate too!)
* Tweet about the Chili's Linky Rave by copying and pasting this tweet and leaving me the link to your tweet:
At @Chilis Good Things Come In 3's! Check out @2Wired2Tired http://bit.ly/linkyrave for 200 chances to win in the #tripledipper linky rave!
*Write a post on your blog about your 3 favorite foods you would like to have all on 1 plate and mention the Shoutout2eatout.com promotion. Then comment with the URL link.
* Follow my blog publicly with Google Friend Connect (sidebar)
* Subscribe to my blog by email and confirm your subscription (sidebar)
* Like The Life of Rylie...and Bryce too! on Facebook (leave your first name and last initial)
* Share this post on Facebook by clicking the Facebook icon at the bottom of this post
* Follow @thelifeofrylie on Twitter (leave your user name)
* Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting this tweet and leaving me the link to your tweet (you can tweet daily for an extra entry each day):
Good things come in 3s at @Chilis with @ShoutOut2EatOut! Enter to #win a $20 Chili's GC from @thelifeofrylie! http://bit.ly/l1S8Xg #giveaway
* Post my button on your sidebar or your blog roll for TWO extra entries (leave me two comments with a link to where I can find it)
* Blog about this giveaway with a link to this post for THREE extra entries (leave a link to your post in three separate comments)
Giveaway will end on June 12th at 11:59pm EST. The winner will be chosen by random.org. I will notify the winner by email within 24 hours, and you will have 48 hours to respond. If no response is received within that time frame, I will pick another winner. Please leave your email address or make sure it is in your profile so I will have a way to contact you. I will announce the winner once they have been confirmed. This giveaway is open to residents of the US only.
Disclosure: This is my honest opinion. I received a Chili's gift card to try out the Triple Dipper for the purpose of this review. I am also in a contest to win another Chili's gift card by having the most entries in the linky party on my giveaway. A big Thank You to Chili's for providing the giveaway prize!