When I was a little girl, I loved to read. Some of my favorite books to read were ones that my parents had personalized with my information in them. I loved the fact that I was part of the story! I remember that I was always so intrigued with the adventures I would go on in those books.
You can put your children in a story from Personally Yours Books! Just give your child's name and some information about them and they custom produce any of their wonderful personalized gifts for kids including:
- Photo Personalized DVD featuring your child as the starring character!
- Personalized Books where the story is about Your Child!
- Personalized Music CDs that sing your child's name!
- Plus much much more!
The quality of the book is outstanding! It is a hardcover book and the pages are securely bound. The pages are printed on heavy glossy paper. The story is fun and the pictures are adorable!
Here is a page from the book. Rylie was so excited to hear her friends' names mentioned in her story!
Rylie loves her book! She listened as I read to her all about her treasure hunt with Mickey. She has pulled the book out several times to read it, and enjoys pointing her name out in various places in the story.
We will definitely be purchasing more of these books for Rylie, and for Bryce too. I hope that my kids will grow up with fond memories of their personalize books like I did. Each book is a different adventure, and there are so many to choose from! I liked Rylie's book so much that I recently purchased one for her friend Angelica for a birthday gift. It was called "My Birthday Wish".
The purchasing process is simple. You just type in your child's name, age, hometown and the names of some of their friends, and Personally Yours Books creates their very own story! There are many categories of books to choose from, such as Baby Books, Adventure Books and Character Books, and most retail for $15.95. Production time is currently 2 days, and shipping is free for all orders over $50.
~*~One of my readers is going to win a "My Day on Sesame Street" Personalized Book!~*~
Mandatory entry: (This must be done in order for any optional entries to count) Tell me who would be spending a day on Sesame Street if you win!
Optional entries: After you make the mandatory first entry above, you can get one extra entry (unless stated otherwise) for each of the following (please leave a separate comment for each):
* Browse through the titles that Personally Yours Books has to offer and let me know another one that you would like to personalize for your child
* Subscribe to the Personally Yours Books newsletter (in the left sidebar on their website)
* Follow my blog publicly with Google Friend Connect (sidebar)
* Subscribe to my blog by email and confirm your subscription (sidebar)
* Like The Life of Rylie...and Bryce too! on Facebook (leave your first name and last initial)
* Share this post on Facebook by clicking the Facebook icon at the bottom of this post
* Follow @thelifeofrylie on Twitter (leave your user name)
* Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting this tweet and leaving me the link to your tweet (you can tweet daily for an extra entry each day):
Put your child in a story with Personally Yours Books! Enter to #win a personalized book from @thelifeofrylie http://bit.ly/l0OwcF #giveaway
* Post my button on your sidebar or your blog roll for TWO extra entries (leave me two comments with a link to where I can find it)
* Blog about this giveaway with a link to this post for THREE extra entries (leave a link to your post in three separate comments)
Giveaway will end on June 23rd at 9:00pm EST. The winner will be chosen by random.org. I will notify the winner by email within 24 hours, and you will have 48 hours to respond. If no response is received within that time frame, I will pick another winner. Please leave your email address or make sure it is in your profile so I will have a way to contact you. I will announce the winner once they have been confirmed. This giveaway is open to residents of the US only.
Disclosure: All opinions are my own. I received a personalized book for the purpose of this review. No other compensation was received. A big Thank You to Personally Yours Books for providing the giveaway prize!