Summer is the perfect time for playdates, picnics and sleepovers! After a long day in the summer heat, sitting down to relax and watch a movie is a great way to entertain kids of all ages! You can do this easily with Redbox!
Have you seen those red kiosks outside of supermarkets and drug stores? Those are Redboxes. Redbox kiosks feature up to 200 titles and 630 movies, all in 12-square feet of space. Redbox makes renting movies super easy, and for as low as $1 a day!
Available Today: Meet the Fairies
A wave of a wand and a sprinkle of fairy dust take you through the Magical Mystery Tree and into the Fairyland to join the beautiful fairies, Harmony, Rhapsody and their magical friends. Fairyland is a surreal, fantasy garden where the fairies and their friends sing, dance, and explore their way through the enchanting world. Harmony and Rhapsody encourage friendship, self esteem and problem solving in this magical fairy story.
This sounds like the perfect movie for Rylie, and we can't wait to watch it! She is mesmerized by fairies, and loves movies with singing and dancing. It sounds perfect!
Surprise your little girl with this great movie tonight! Visit your local redbox kiosk to rent Meet the Fairies for as low as $1 a night!
~*~THREE of my readers are going to win a copy of Meet the Fairies!~*~
Mandatory entry: (This must be done in order for any optional entries to count) What was the last movie you rented? Leave a comment and let me know.
Optional entries: After you make the mandatory first entry above, you can get one extra entry (unless stated otherwise) for each of the following (please leave a separate comment for each):
* Browse through the movies available at redbox and let me know another one you would like to watch
* Like Redbox on Facebook
* Follow @redbox on Twitter
* Follow my blog publicly with Google Friend Connect (sidebar)
* Subscribe to my blog by email and confirm your subscription (sidebar)
* Like The Life of Rylie...and Bryce too! on Facebook (leave your first name and last initial in your comment)
* Share this post on Facebook by clicking the Facebook icon at the bottom of this post
* Follow @thelifeofrylie on Twitter (leave your user name)
* Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting this tweet and leaving me the link to your tweet (you can tweet daily for an extra entry each day):
Rent movies any time from @redbox! Enter to #win a copy of Meet the Fairies from @thelifeofrylie! http://bit.ly/j3GcRV #giveaway
* Post my button on your sidebar or your blog roll for TWO extra entries (leave me two comments with a link to where I can find it)
* Blog about this giveaway with a link to this post for THREE extra entries (leave a link to your post in three separate comments)
Giveaway will end on July 13th at 9:00pm EST. The winner will be chosen by random.org. I will notify the winner by email within 24 hours, and you will have 48 hours to respond. If no response is received within that time frame, I will pick another winner. Please leave your email address or make sure it is in your profile so I will have a way to contact you. I will announce the winner once they have been confirmed. This giveaway is open to residents of the US only.
Disclosure: All opinions are my own. I am receiving a copy of Meet the Fairies at no cost. No other compensation was received. A big Thank You to redbox for providing the giveaway prize!