Do you all remember the "fanny pack"? Back in the 80s and early 90s, these packs were seen all over the theme parks. I never did like them, but in all honesty, they were a pretty good idea. Why lug around a bag with your sunglasses, camera, and wallet in it when you can just strap a little pack around your waist? Good idea or not, these "man purses" went out of style just as fast as they came in.
Along came Cap-sac, the "fanny pack for your head". These caps are a much more stylish way to carry your small belongings while out and about. These lightweight caps have a small pouch perfect for your ID, sunglasses, and any other small items you may need with you.
Just in time for summer fun, Cap-sac is thrilled to announce The Zippy Cap, a baseball-style kids cap with a front zipper pocket that is perfect for stashing kid essentials. The caps are made from 100% nylon and come in cool colors like Orange Blast, Bubblegum Blue, Pinky Swear, Grape Escape, Lemon Twist and Rock Candy. We received a Zippy Cap in Grape Escape for review.
The cap came all zipped up inside itself. I immediately liked that feature because it is small and compact and easy to take with us.
The cap is a bright purple color with a hot pink zipper, but looks blue in some of the pictures.
Once the cap is opened up, it looks like a regular baseball cap. The thing that makes this cap totally awesome is the little zippered compartment in the front. Rylie loves to carry around her silly bandz with her, and other little trinkets, and this cap is the perfect place to store them!
We took the cap with us when we went to visit family in Alabama a couple weekends ago. As soon as my cousin's six-year old daughter saw it, she wanted it. She thought it was the coolest thing! So I have a new model to introduce here on The Life of Rylie...and Bryce too! Meet Abigail...
Doesn't she look just adorable in the Zippy Cap? Abigail and Rylie had fun putting different things in the pouch of the Zippy Cap. The suggested age for the Zippy Cap is 4+, but it fit Rylie just fine too.
I think the Zippy Cap is such a great idea! The little ones love it! I love it because it is lightweight, fun, and has the functionality of a regular cap and will keep the sun out of the kids' eyes. The price is right, too! Zippy Caps can be purchased from Cap-sac Kids for $12.99 each.
~*~TWO of my readers are going to win a Zippy Cap!~*~
Mandatory entry: (This must be done in order for any optional entries to count) Tell me which fun color you might choose if you win a Zippy Cap.
Optional entries: After you make the mandatory first entry above, you can get one extra entry (unless stated otherwise) for each of the following (please leave a separate comment for each):
* Like Cap-sac Kids on Facebook (feel free to tell them The Life of Rylie...and Bryce too! sent you)
* Follow @capsackids on Twitter
* Follow my blog publicly with Google Friend Connect (sidebar)
* Subscribe to my blog by email and confirm your subscription (sidebar)
* Like The Life of Rylie...and Bryce too! on Facebook (leave your first name and last initial)
* Share this post on Facebook by clicking the Facebook icon at the bottom of this post
* Follow @thelifeofrylie on Twitter (leave your user name)
* Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting this tweet and leaving me the link to your tweet (you can tweet daily for an extra entry each day):
It's a cap! It's a pouch! It's a Zippy Cap! Enter to #win from @capsackids and @thelifeofrylie! http://bit.ly/lyhN3E #giveaway
* Post my button on your sidebar or your blog roll for TWO extra entries (leave me two comments with a link to where I can find it)
* Blog about this giveaway with a link to this post for THREE extra entries (leave a link to your post in three separate comments)
Giveaway will end on June 18th at 9:00pm EST. The winner will be chosen by random.org. I will notify the winner by email within 24 hours, and you will have 48 hours to respond. If no response is received within that time frame, I will pick another winner. Please leave your email address or make sure it is in your profile so I will have a way to contact you. I will announce the winner once they have been confirmed. This giveaway is open to residents of the US only.
Disclosure: This is my honest opinion. I received a Zippy Cap at no cost for the purpose of this review. A big Thank You to Cap-sac Kids for providing the giveaway prizes!