Coca-Cola is one of the most recognizable brands out there. For years, millions of families have enjoyed a Coke with their meals and celebrations. When I want a soda, there is nothing better than an ice cold Coke! It is the only brand you will see in our house, and if I go to a restaurant and they don't serve Coke products, I just order water. We're big Coke fans here!
Now that summer is upon us, thoughts of barbecues are on the minds of many, including mine. I love summer entertaining! During our backyard barbecues, you will always find a cooler full of ice cold Coca-Cola!
From summer barbecues to birthday parties to family dinners, some of our best memories have been made at these gatherings. For as long as some of us can remember, Coca-Cola has been part of the experience. Coca-Cola has launched Cooking with Coke - a site dedicated to Coke-loving moms and families. The new site provides a place to share recipes, family stories and mealtime traditions.
When you visit Cooking with Coke, you will find some great recipes from celebrity chefs, and some that have been submitted from people everywhere. You can even find recipes that have Coke as an ingredient, such as Coca-Cola Rice, Pork Loin with Coca-Cola BBQ Sauce, and Coke Green Beans. You can create your own cookbook full of your favorite recipes, that you can share with friends and family.
Not only can you find great recipes at Cooking with Coke, you can upload your favorite recipes to share with the world!You will also find some great tips to get your family involved and excited about mealtime. Make sure you check out this fun site, and start building your family cookbook now!
~*~To celebrate Cooking with Coke, one of my readers is going to win a Ingrid Hoffmann 12qt Tamale Pot and Steamer with Lid by T-fal®!~*~
For more chances to win, visit:
Thanks, Mail Carrier (ends 6/2)
Mandatory entry: (This must be done in order for any optional entries to count) Check out all of the great recipes at Cooking with Coke and leave me a link to one you would like to try.
Optional entries: After you make the mandatory first entry above, you can get one extra entry (unless stated otherwise) for each of the following (please leave a separate comment for each):
* For TWO extra entries, submit your favorite recipe to Cooking with Coke and leave me two comments with the link to your recipe
* Follow my blog publicly with Google Friend Connect (sidebar)
* Subscribe to my blog by email and confirm your subscription (sidebar)
* Like The Life of Rylie...and Bryce too! on Facebook (leave your first name and last initial)
* Share this post on Facebook by clicking the Facebook icon at the bottom of this post
* Follow @thelifeofrylie on Twitter (leave your user name)
* Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting this tweet and leaving me the link to your tweet (you can tweet daily for an extra entry each day):
Make memories with Coca-Cola and enter to #win a T-fal Steamer from @thelifeofrylie! http://bit.ly/kWFxnA #giveaway
* Post my button on your sidebar or your blog roll for TWO extra entries (leave me two comments with a link to where I can find it)
* Blog about this giveaway with a link to this post for THREE extra entries (leave a link to your post in three separate comments)
Giveaway will end on June 5th at 9:00pm EST. The winner will be chosen by random.org. I will notify the winner by email within 24 hours, and you will have 48 hours to respond. If no response is received within that time frame, I will pick another winner. Please leave your email address or make sure it is in your profile so I will have a way to contact you. I will announce the winner once they have been confirmed. This giveaway is open to residents of the US only.
Disclaimer: This is my honest opinion. No compensation was received in exchange for this post. A big Thank You to Cooking with Coke for providing the giveaway prize!