Here is a little excerpt from my initial review about this great company:
Photoweavers is a family owned company that weaves photo blankets, pillows, tote bags and wall hangings. They are master weavers with a relentless pursuit of quality. In fact, they invented woven photo blankets several years ago. They take care of their customers, as evidenced by their over 4,000 Facebook fans. With Photoweavers, your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed, no questions.
I was recently given the opportunity to review a Woven Photo Pillow from Photoweavers. Keeping with the same theme of the blanket I made, I decided to create a pillow with the kids' pictures on it. It is nearly impossible to find a picture of my children together (well, with both of them smiling, that is) but I managed to find one where they were close together and looked happy.
The pillow was super easy to create. I uploaded my photo, zoomed in to the area I wanted on the pillow, and moved it into the "frame" of the pillow. That was it. Unlike the blanket, you aren't given any additional options when creating a pillow. The pillows measure 17″ x 17″ and are fully corded and backed with black fabric, Jacquard woven and hand finished.
Isn't it awesome? Just like the blanket I made, I absolutely LOVE my pillow! The picture looks great and the pillow is put together nicely. I am honestly amazed at the craftsmanship and quality of the products from Photoweavers, and again, I am 100% satisfied!
With Mother's Day right around the corner, if you are looking for a unique and special gift for that special lady in your life, I highly recommend Photoweavers! Any mother would love a customized pillow, blanket or tote with a picture of those she holds dear. Not only are the products awesome, the customer service is too! Your customized photo product will be created and shipped quickly. I just cannot say enough great things about this company.
The pillow in this review retails for $70, and other products range in price from $60 to $199. Trust me, they are worth every penny, and you will not be disappointed!
~*~One of my readers is going to win a Photoweavers product of their choice!!!~*~
Choices include pillow, blanket, tote or purse. (ARV up to $119)
Mandatory entry: (This must be done in order for any optional entries to count) Check out all of the great woven photo products that Photoweavers offers and tell me which one you would choose if you win.
Optional entries: After you make the mandatory first entry above, you can get one extra entry (unless stated otherwise) for each of the following (please leave a separate comment for each):
* Like Photoweavers on Facebook (feel free to tell them that The Life of Rylie...and Bryce too! sent you)
* Follow @photo_weavers on Twitter
* Follow my blog publicly with Google Friend Connect (sidebar)
* Subscribe to my blog by email and confirm your subscription (sidebar)
* Like The Life of Rylie...and Bryce too! on Facebook (leave your first name and last initial)
* Share this post on Facebook by clicking the Facebook icon at the bottom of this post
* Follow @thelifeofrylie on Twitter (leave your user name)
* Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting this tweet and leaving me the link to your tweet (you can tweet daily for an extra entry each day):
RT @thelifeofrylie Great Mother's Day gift idea! Enter to #win a woven photo keepsake from @photo_weavers! http://bit.ly/g5r7CB #giveaway
* Post my button on your sidebar or your blog roll for TWO extra entries (leave me two comments with a link to where I can find it)
* Blog about this giveaway with a link to this post for THREE extra entries (leave a link to your post in three separate comments)
Giveaway will end on May 4th at 9:00pm EST. The winner will be chosen by random.org. I will notify the winner by email within 24 hours, and you will have 48 hours to respond. If no response is received within that time frame, I will pick another winner. Please leave your email address or make sure it is in your profile so I will have a way to contact you. I will announce the winner once they have been confirmed. This giveaway is open to residents of the US, including Military APO boxes.
Disclaimer: This is my honest opinion. I received the woven photo pillow from Photoweavers at no cost for the purpose of this review. No other compensation was received. A big Thank You to Photoweavers for providing the giveaway prize!