I feel like Little Debbie snack cakes have been around forever. I remember eating them as a kid, and I'm so glad to see the brand still in stores today. There were so many different snack cakes available back then, it is hard to believe that they are still able to create new products. But they do. And they are all just as yummy as the ones I remember from my childhood.
Little Debbie's newest offering are Cloud Cakes, which are vanilla creme-filled golden sponge cakes. They are individually wrapped and come 10 to a carton.
We were sent a package of Little Debbie snack cakes to review. Included in the package were the Cloud Cakes, Easter Basket Cakes, Petites and Banana Pudding Rolls.
I have to admit, my weakness is sweets, especially in the evenings. When I'm up late on the computer working on my blog, I seem to crave a little something sweet. These Little Debbie snack cakes are perfect for satisfying my sweet tooth.
The Little Debbie Cloud Cakes are so yummy! They are light, and just the perfect amount of sweet. I liked that they were individually wrapped, so I wasn't tempted to eat more than one at a time. Trust me, I could have eaten the whole box in one sitting! See, I told you I had a weakness. Of course I really enjoyed all of the cakes we received. I will have to say, though, that I think my favorite were the Banana Pudding Rolls. Yum!
The only negative thing I have to say about these great snack cakes is that they all come with a tree nut allergy warning. As most of you know, we found out on Christmas Eve that Rylie has a serious tree nut allergy, so unfortunately, she was not able to try any of these.
Little Debbie Cloud Cakes are available in mass merchandisers, supermarkets, dollar stores, variety stores and some convenience stores and other retailers nationwide. The suggested retail price is $3.09 per carton. If you have a craving for sweets like I do, you will definitely want to try these!
~*~One of my readers is going to win a Case of Little Debbie Cloud Cakes!~*~
Case includes 12 cartons of 10 individually wrapped cakes.
Mandatory entry: (This must be done in order for any optional entries to count) Let me know what your all time favorite Little Debbie snack cake is, or one you would like to try.
Optional entries: After you make the mandatory first entry above, you can get one extra entry (unless stated otherwise) for each of the following (please leave a separate comment for each):
* Like Little Debbie on Facebook
* Follow @LittleDebbie on Twitter
* Follow my blog publicly with Google Friend Connect (sidebar)
* Subscribe to my blog by email and confirm your subscription (sidebar)
* Like The Life of Rylie...and Bryce too! on Facebook (leave your first name and last initial)
* Share this post on Facebook by clicking the Facebook icon at the bottom of this post
* Follow @thelifeofrylie on Twitter (leave your user name)
* Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting this tweet and leaving me the link to your tweet (you can tweet daily for an extra entry each day):
Satisfy your sweet tooth with @LittleDebbie! Enter to #win a case of Cloud Cakes from @thelifeofrylie. http://bit.ly/dUHR8u #giveaway
* Post my button on your sidebar or your blog roll for TWO extra entries (leave me two comments with a link to where I can find it)
* Blog about this giveaway with a link to this post for THREE extra entries (leave a link to your post in three separate comments)
Giveaway will end on April 3rd at 9:00pm EST. The winner will be chosen by random.org. I will notify the winner by email within 24 hours, and you will have 48 hours to respond. If no response is received within that time frame, I will pick another winner. Please leave your email address or make sure it is in your profile so I will have a way to contact you. I will announce the winner once they have been confirmed. This giveaway is open to residents of the US only.
Disclosure: This is my honest opinion. I received the package of Little Debbie snack cakes at no cost for the purpose of this review. No other compensation was received. A big Thank You to Little Debbie for providing the giveaway prize!