Rylie is in to wearing dresses and skirts lately. I'm so excited because up until just recently, she has wanted nothing to do with them. She is still wild at heart, though, so wearing dresses and skirts isn't always the best idea since a lot of the time, they are up in the air. Have I mentioned that I don't have the most modest little girl? Well I don't.
I was so excited to hear about the cute bloomer shorts from Sparkle Farms! These adorable little shorts are perfect for little girls to wear under their skirts and dresses.
Pink, lilac, white, and sparkles... what more can a girl ask for? Sparkle Farms bloomer shorts are a comfortable blend of 95% cotton and 5% spandex. These bloomers are breathable, yet form-fitting, without being bulky under clothing.
We received a set of Sparkle Farms Bloomer Shorts for review. I don't usually care a lot about packaging, but these were packaged so nicely I just have to share. First we saw a cute pink wrapped package with the Sparkle Farms logo on it. Once we unwrapped that, we found a little pouch with a clip that is perfect for clipping in a closet to store the bloomers. We opened that to find a nice sized tote bag with the bloomers inside. Adorable!
After we admired the packaging, I took the bloomers out for Rylie to see them. The set comes with three pairs of bloomers in pink, white and lilac. She immediately noticed that they were like "short leggings" and couldn't wait to put them on!
It is kind of hard to see in the picture, but on the bottom of the left leg on each pair of bloomers are three sparkly rhinestones. Any little girl will love this little detail!
Since Rylie's favorite color is purple, she chose the lilac bloomers to wear under one of her new skirts. Here she is, doing her best to stand still...
Once I got that picture, the real Rylie emerged to show us why Sparkle Farms shorts are so awesome! She had a blast showing us her shorts and being wild, and even did some "gymnastics" for us.
Later in the day Rylie wanted to change her clothes (we go through several outfits a day most weekends) but she wouldn't part with her Sparkle Farms shorts. She loves them!
These shorts are not only great for inside antics, but also for school and for trips to the park!
Why Sparkle Farms bloomer shorts rock:
- 95% cotton makes the bloomers breathable and comfortable
- 5% spandex helps the bloomers maintain their shape
- Form-fitting style that won't show up under skirts and dresses
- Hygienic (picture your daughter sitting in the sandbox)
- Privacy - Private parts should be kept private
~*~One of my readers is going to win a set of Sparkle Farms Bloomer Shorts!~*~
Mandatory entry: (This must be done in order for any optional entries to count) Tell me why Sparkle Farms Bloomer Shorts would make a great addition to the wardrobe of the little girl in your life.
Optional entries: After you make the mandatory first entry above, you can get one extra entry (unless stated otherwise) for each of the following (please leave a separate comment for each):
* Like Sparkle Farms on Facebook (feel free to let them know The Life of Rylie...and Bryce too! sent you)
* Follow @mysparklefarms on Twitter
* Follow my blog publicly with Google Friend Connect (sidebar)
* Subscribe to my blog by email and confirm your subscription (sidebar)
* Like The Life of Rylie...and Bryce too! on Facebook (leave your first name and last initial)
* Share this post on Facebook by clicking the Facebook icon at the bottom of this post
* Follow @thelifeofrylie on Twitter (leave your user name)
* Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting this tweet and leaving me the link to your tweet (you can tweet daily for an extra entry each day):
Let girls play with @mysparklefarms bloomer shorts! Enter to #win a set of 3 from @thelifeofrylie! http://bit.ly/fejfcy #giveaway
* Post my button on your sidebar or your blog roll for TWO extra entries (leave me two comments with a link to where I can find it)
* Blog about this giveaway with a link to this post for THREE extra entries (leave a link to your post in three separate comments)
Giveaway will end on March 22nd at 9:00pm EST. The winner will be chosen by random.org. I will notify the winner by email within 24 hours, and you will have 48 hours to respond. If no response is received within that time frame, I will pick another winner. Please leave your email address or make sure it is in your profile so I will have a way to contact you. I will announce the winner once they have been confirmed. This giveaway is open to residents of the US and Canada.
Disclosure: This is my honest opinion. I received the bloomer shorts at no cost for the purpose of this review. No other compensation was received. A big Thank You to Sparkle Farms for providing the giveaway prize!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.
Sponsored by Tomoson.com