We all know that having kids changes your life. What I didn't know was how much it would change our finances. We now have daycare bills, diapers, clothes, birthday parties... well, the list could go on and on. Before we had kids, I wasn't very frugal. I couldn't be bothered to clip coupons or look for deals. Things are different now. We want to save as much as we can, so we can still have our "fun money".
There are so many ways to save money, and one of those ways is to clip coupons. My only problem with clipping coupons is that I have no place to put them. I will usually find some great coupons, cut them out, and then end up tossing them because they clutter up my counter until we're ready to use them. Now that I have The Couponizer, that problem is solved! The Couponizer is a great tool for coupon organization and storage!
With The Couponizer, you will save lots of money of course, but also time and energy too! Our revolutionary coupon organizer is more than just a coupon holder or book, but a whole system of tools designed for consistent savings you can take to the bank!
The Couponizer takes coupon organization to the next level! The Couponizer book contains pockets that are categorized like the aisles of a grocery store as well as holder pockets for other coupons such as restaurant and retail. The organizational features work together to help you take full advantage of the multitude of savings opportunities available today both online and in print.
Each Couponizer system comes with:
The Couponizer booklet - measures 8" tall, 6" wide, 1" deep (before coupons), 18 pockets for grocery coupons, 6 pockets for other coupons such as Restaurants, Retail, Rewards, 2 shopping pockets (Coupons to be used this shopping trip & Checkout), 3 loyalty card card sleeves, metal spiral bind, elastic closure strap, durable plastic covers. The system also includes:
- 1 Shopping List pad - 20 tear off sheets/cardboard backing
- 1 CoupTracker pad - 15 tear off sheets/cardboard backing for record spending and savings by store
- 1 CoupStacker - pre-sorting mat used to organize coupons according to pocket when clipping
- 1 Carrying Bag - clear zippered vinyl bag
- 1 pair of scissors
Once I had my coupons sorted by category, I transferred the coupons to the proper pockets of The Couponizer.
The first two pockets in The Couponizer are to use while you're shopping. On the left side there is a pocket for "Coupons For This Shopping Trip". After you make your shopping list, you place coupons in that pocket that you intend to use on your shopping trip. The pocket on the right is labeled "Checkout", and as you're shopping, you move the coupons to that pocket once you have the item in your cart. When you get to the register, you won't be messing around with a stack of coupons trying to figure out which ones to use.
I am definitely looking forward to saving money with The Couponizer! You can too! You can purchase The Couponizer for $19.95. And hurry! If you order before February 14th (or until supplies last) you will also receive a shopping bag for FREE! See, you can already save money with The Couponizer.
~*~One of my readers is going to win The Couponizer!~*~
Mandatory entry: (This must be done in order for any optional entries to count) Tell me the different ways you save money for your family.
Optional entries: After you make the mandatory first entry above, you can get one extra entry (unless stated otherwise) for each of the following (please leave a separate comment for each):
* Sign up for The Couponizer's Newsletter: (2 entries)
* Like The Couponizer on Facebook (please let them know The Life of Rylie...and Bryce too! sent you)
* Follow @Couponizer on Twitter
* Follow my blog publicly with Google Friend Connect (left sidebar)
* Subscribe to my blog by email and confirm your subscription (left sidebar)
* Like The Life of Rylie...and Bryce too! on Facebook (leave your first name and last initial)
* Share this post on Facebook by clicking the Facebook icon at the bottom of this post
* Follow @thelifeofrylie on Twitter (leave your user name)
* Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting this tweet and leaving me the link to your tweet (you can tweet daily for an extra entry each day):
Save MORE than money with The Couponizer! Enter to #win the @Couponizer System from @thelifeofrylie! http://bit.ly/fYMyNw #giveaway
* Post my button on your sidebar or your blog roll for TWO extra entries (leave me two comments with a link to where I can find it)
* Blog about this giveaway with a link to this post for THREE extra entries (leave a link to your post in three separate comments)
Giveaway will end on February 24th at 9:00pm EST. The winner will be chosen by random.org. I will notify the winner by email within 24 hours, and you will have 48 hours to respond. If no response is received within that time frame, I will pick another winner. Please leave your email address or make sure it is in your profile so I will have a way to contact you. I will announce the winner once they have been confirmed. This giveaway is open to residents of the US and Canada.
Disclaimer: This is my honest opinion. I received The Couponizer at no cost for the purpose of this review. No other compensation was received. A big Thank You to The Couponizer for providing the giveaway prize!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.
Sponsored by Tomoson.com