My wedding was one of the most important days of my life! I dreamed of having a big wedding, and I wanted all of our friends to be there to celebrate with us. I'm sure a lot of brides-to-be feel the same way. Since setting the date is one of the first tasks that newly engaged couples complete in their wedding planning, the best way to make sure that all of their family and friends can attend on their special day is to send out Save The Date Cards. This gives everyone on the invite list enough time to get it on their calendar so they don't plan anything else for that day.
Pear Tree Greetings makes some beautiful Save The Date Cards! They can be personalized with the couple's names, the date of their wedding, and even photos of the engaged couple.
Save The Date Magnets Available!
If you're a bride to be, make sure you check out the great selection of Save The Date products that Pear Tree Greetings has to offer! You can also check out the Pear Tree Greetings blog for articles on Save the Date Etiquette and Wedding Planning.
Shop the Pear Tree Promo Code page for the latest discounts and promotions on everything from Graduation Invitations, Wedding Collection and even a code valid on ANY purchase! Happy shopping!
~*~One of my readers is going to win a $20 Gift Code, valid on anything at Pear Tree Greetings!~*~
Mandatory entry: (This must be done in order for any optional entries to count) Check out all of the great products Pear Tree Greetings has to offer and tell me something you might spend your gift code on.
Optional entries: After you make the mandatory first entry above, you can get one extra entry (unless stated otherwise) for each of the following (please leave a separate comment for each):
* Like Pear Tree Greetings on Facebook
* Follow @PearTreeGrtngs on Twitter
* Follow my blog publicly with Google Friend Connect (left sidebar)
* Subscribe to my blog by email and confirm your subscription (left sidebar)
* Like The Life of Rylie...and Bryce too! on Facebook (leave your first name and last initial)
* Share this post on Facebook by clicking the Facebook icon at the bottom of this post
* Follow @thelifeofrylie on Twitter (leave your user name)
* Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting this tweet and leaving me the link to your tweet (you can tweet daily for an extra entry each day):
Enter to #win a $20 Pear Tree Greetings Gift Code, valid on ANY product! http://bit.ly/gBZYpz #giveaway @thelifeofrylie @PearTreeGrtngs
* Post my button on your sidebar or your blog roll for TWO extra entries (leave me two comments with a link to where I can find it)
* Blog about this giveaway with a link to this post for THREE extra entries (leave a link to your post in three separate comments)
Giveaway will end on March 6th at 9:00pm EST. The winner will be chosen by random.org. I will notify the winner by email within 24 hours, and you will have 48 hours to respond. If no response is received within that time frame, I will pick another winner. Please leave your email address or make sure it is in your profile so I will have a way to contact you. I will announce the winner once they have been confirmed. This giveaway is open to residents of the US only.
Disclaimer: This is my honest opinion. I occasionally receive free products and discounts from Pear Tree Greetings, as part of the Pearista program. A big Thank You to Pear Tree Greetings for providing the giveaway prize!