Rylie loves plush animals! Her bed ends up looking like a zoo most nights. The cuddlier they are, the more she loves them. We were both quite excited when I was given the chance to review a Zoobie!
What is a Zoobie? The original Zoobie Blanket Pet is a plush toy, a comfy pillow and a cozy blanket, all in one! They were born out of the need to consolidate what one could bring on long road trips and family excursions. They are super soft and extremely cuddly!
Zoobie Blanket Pets come in a variety of animals. From elephants to turtles to lions, there are so many choices all throughout the animal kingdom.
Choosing between so many cute pals was not easy for Rylie. She wanted them all! She finally decided that Ellema the Elephant was her favorite. Isn't she cute?
She just looks huggable, doesn't she? There are velcro hooks and loops on the underside of Zoobies, and when you open them up, they become a soft pillow.
But that's not all! If you unzip the zipper on the underside of the Zoobie, you will find a super soft, large blanket inside.
So what did Rylie think about her Zoobie? She immediately became on of her favorite friends!
She quickly figured out how to turn Ellema into a pillow and asked if she could sleep with her every night.
Once she realized there was a soft blanket inside her Zoobie, though, she didn't care so much about the pillow anymore. She wanted to hop in bed and get covered up. As you can see, this blanket is large and perfect for snuggling up on cool nights.
Rylie wasn't in the mood for pictures at night, so we took these in the morning after she woke up. That was her best attempt at pretending to be asleep.
She has pretty much been attached to that blanket ever since! She constantly wants to be wrapped up in it, even on our 80 degree days. She walks around the house with it, and cuddles up on her little couch with it when she watches a movie.
Rylie LOVES her Zoobie, and they definitely get our recommendation! Zoobie Blanket Pets are recommended for children ages 3 and up, but they have been safety tested for children of all ages.
The blanket pets are just one product line in the Zoobie family. They just recently came out with Storytime Pals, which I think are absolutely adorable! These are special Zoobies editions of your favorite children's book characters, such as Curious George, Hungry Caterpillar, Olivia and more!
Also in the lineup are Blankie Babies and Slumber Pets. Blankie Babies are pint-size friends featuring a super-soft fleece blanket with satin Comfort Corner and teething ring, for little ones ages 0-2. Slumber Pets are oversized plush toys with a built in pillow and fleece sleeping bag.
Zoobies can be purchased at www.zoobies.com, or at major retailers near you.
~*~One of my readers is going to win a Zoobie Pet of your choice!~*~
Mandatory entry: (This must be done in order for any optional entries to count) Go check out all of the adorable Zoobie Blanket Pets and let me know which one is your favorite.
Optional entries: After you make the mandatory first entry above, you can get one extra entry (unless stated otherwise) for each of the following (please leave a separate comment for each):
* Like Zoobie Pets on Facebook
* Leave a comment on Zoobie Pets' Facebook wall letting them know that The Life of Rylie...and Bryce too! sent you, and which Zoobie is your favorite
* Follow @zoobiepets on Twitter
* Follow my blog publicly with Google Friend Connect (sidebar)
* Subscribe to my blog by email and confirm your subscription (sidebar)
* Like The Life of Rylie...and Bryce too! on Facebook (leave your first name and last initial)
* Share this post on Facebook by clicking the Facebook icon at the bottom of this post
* Follow @thelifeofrylie on Twitter (leave your user name)
* Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting this tweet and leaving me the link to your tweet (you can tweet daily for an extra entry each day):
Play. Sleep. Love. Enter to #win a super-soft cuddly Zoobie from @thelifeofrylie! http://bit.ly/hG0ICY @zoobiepets #giveaway
* Post my button on your sidebar or your blog roll for TWO extra entries (leave me two comments with a link to where I can find it)
* Blog about this giveaway with a link to this post for THREE extra entries (leave a link to your post in three separate comments)
Giveaway will end on March 13th at 9:00pm EST. The winner will be chosen by random.org. I will notify the winner by email within 24 hours, and you will have 48 hours to respond. If no response is received within that time frame, I will pick another winner. Please leave your email address or make sure it is in your profile so I will have a way to contact you. I will announce the winner once they have been confirmed. This giveaway is open to residents of the US only.
Disclosure: This is my honest opinion. I received a Zoobie at no cost for the purpose of this review. A big Thank You to Zoobies for providing the giveaway prize!