I love Etsy! I have found so many talented ladies who sell products on that site. I am not creative at all, so any time I need something made, I check Etsy. I also love to support my fellow moms that create side businesses to bring in a little extra money for their families. It is hard enough being a mom, and I know how hard it is to try to get something going on the side like that. So when Heather asked me if I would run a giveaway on my blog for her Etsy shop, I didn't hesitate to say yes.
Heather creates beautiful cards at her Etsy shop called Designs by Heather G. Heather will create your personalized card for you, and then send you a high resolution jpeg file that you print yourself. This is great for people like me who wait until the last minute to do everything! In fact, this is the way I do most of my cards and invitations. It doesn't usually cost much to send them to a local printer, and most places will print in an hour. Sometimes you can even get them printed for free at places like CVS, since they always run specials.
So have you ordered your Christmas cards yet? If not, you're getting down to the wire. Make sure you check out Heather's shop, and you could have your Christmas cards ready to go in just a few days! She has a variety of different designs available.
Not only does Heather have some great Christmas cards available, she also makes invitations and birth announcements.
Make sure you check out Designs by Heather G the next time you need a personalized card!
~*~One of my readers is going to win a Personalized Card from Designs by Heather G!~*~
This giveaway will only be open for one week so that if you choose a Christmas card, it will be ready in plenty of time to print and send them out.
Mandatory entry: (This must be done in order for any optional entries to count) Check out Designs by Heather G and let me know which card is your favorite.
Optional entries: After you make the mandatory first entry above, you can get one extra entry (unless stated otherwise) for each of the following (please leave a separate comment for each):
* Add Designs by Heather G to your favorites on Etsy
* Follow Heather's blog publicly with GFC
* Follow my blog publicly with Google Friend Connect (left sidebar)
* Like The Life of Rylie...and Bryce too! on Facebook (leave your first name and last initial)
* Follow @thelifeofrylie on Twitter (leave your user name)
* Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting this tweet and leaving me the link to your tweet (you can tweet daily for an extra entry each day):
Do you still need Christmas cards? Enter to #win a personalized card design from @thelifeofrylie! http://bit.ly/hAihmS #giveaway
* Post my button on your sidebar or your blog roll for TWO extra entries (leave me two comments with a link to where I can find it)
* Blog about this giveaway with a link to this post for THREE extra entries (leave a link to your post in three separate comments)
Giveaway will end on December 11th at 9:00pm EST. The winner will be chosen by random.org. I will notify the winner by email within 24 hours, and you will have 48 hours to respond. If no response is received within that time frame, I will pick another winner. Please leave your email address or make sure it is in your profile so I will have a way to contact you. I will announce the winner once they have been confirmed.
Disclaimer: This is my honest opinion. I was not compensated in any way to write this post. I just enjoy supporting moms with Etsy shops.