I want to introduce you to the newest sweet treat for kids. Meet the PetCakes! These collectible plush pets made by Well Made Toy Manufacturing Corporation are so deliciously cute!
PetCakes made their recent debut with four collectible puppies. We received these puppies for review.
Aren't they adorable? Who can resist these sweet puppies in cupcakes? Each PetCakes animal features a “frosting” hat, comes nestled in its own cupcake wrapper and has its own whimsical backstory. Even their names are cute! From left to right they are Blueberry Buddy, Twinkle Sprinkles, Randy Candy and Coco-Coconut.
As soon as we opened the box, Rylie fell in love. She has been having so much fun with her PetCakes, and always seems to be playing with them! I asked her to pick her favorite to take a picture with, and instead she lined them all up and said they were all her favorite.
The next day I tried again to get her to pick her favorite, and she came into the kitchen with all of them in one hand!
They're all so cute, I guess it is hard to pick just one. Finally today she told me that Twinkle Sprinkles was her favorite.
PetCakes make great birthday presents, holiday stocking stuffers, and rewards for good grades. PetCakes are for ages 3 and up and each one of the PetCakes has a suggested retail price of $13.99. PetCakes are available at specialty stores, toysrus.com and etoys.com. More than six additional generations of PetCakes will begin debuting in 2011 featuring new puppies, kittens, bears, rabbits, raccoons and other furry friends.
~*~One of my readers is going to win TWO adorable PetCakes!~*~
Mandatory entry: (This must be done in order for any optional entries to count) Tell me which of the PetCakes is your favorite.
Optional entries: After you make the mandatory first entry above, you can get one extra entry (unless stated otherwise) for each of the following (please leave a separate comment for each):
* Follow my blog publicly with Google Friend Connect (left sidebar)
* Like The Life of Rylie...and Bryce too! on Facebook (leave your first name and last initial)
* Share this post on Facebook by clicking the Facebook icon at the bottom of this post (I will ask you to verify privately if you win)
* Follow @thelifeofrylie on Twitter (leave your user name)
* Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting this tweet and leaving me the link to your tweet (you can tweet daily for an extra entry each day):
Enter to #win TWO deliciously cute PetCakes from @thelifeofrylie! http://bit.ly/dxoodU #giveaway
* Post my button on your sidebar or your blog roll for TWO extra entries (leave me two comments with a link to where I can find it)
* Blog about this giveaway with a link to this post for THREE extra entries (leave a link to your post in three separate comments)
Giveaway will end on November 29th at 9:00pm EST. The winner will be chosen by random.org. I will notify the winner by email within 24 hours, and you will have 48 hours to respond. If no response is received within that time frame, I will pick another winner. Please leave your email address or make sure it is in your profile so I will have a way to contact you. I will announce the winner once they have been confirmed. This giveaway is open to residents of the US only.
Disclaimer: This is my honest opinion. I received four PetCakes at no cost for the purpose of this review. No other compensation was received. A big Thank You to PetCakes for providing the giveaway prize!