I'm a working mom. Which means weekday evenings around our house are pretty rushed. We don't have a lot of time for meal preparation, and because of this, we pretty much eat the same quick-fix meals every week.
I recently received a Lawry's "Complete Meal Ideas" gift pack. This gift pack included four new varities of seasoning mixes, plus a large marinating dish with a lid.
This is definitely a great product for us! We need to change up our dinners around here and these seasoning mixes will allow us to do that. They all sounded so good, and so easy to prepare. Each package is an exciting meal idea that quickly turns ordinary chicken, beef or pasta into a delicious meal the entire family will love.
The new varieties include:
- Asian Style Beef & Broccoli – This easy to prepare stir fry meal will remind your family of their favorite Asian restaurant. The dish combines beef, broccoli and seasonings with a hint of garlic. Serve it over rice for a complete, satisfying meal.
- Chimichurri Burrito Casserole – Lawry’s gives the Burrito casserole a new twist with this traditional Latin American sauce. With a few simple fresh ingredients, mealtime just got a lot more exciting.
- Mediterranean Sundried Tomato & Garlic Chicken – Add a taste of the Mediterranean to your family’s casserole. This easy to bake casserole combines chicken, pasta, tomatoes and Feta cheese for a flavorful meal any night of the week.
- Tuscan Style Chicken Marsala with Garlic & Basil – This effortless version of a restaurant favorite comes together on your stovetop with just a few fresh ingredients. Flavorful garlic and basil gives this meal its own Tuscan flair, perfect for serving over pasta or rice.
We decided to try the Chimuchurri Burrito Casserole. As I have mentioned before, Brian makes most dinners during the week, and I pick the kids up from school. Dinner is usually ready when we get home. This dinner was no exception. It was easy for him to prepare. He browned the ground beef and then assembled the casserole according to the package directions, which took him about 20 minutes. Once it was assembled, it had to bake for 15 minutes. When the kids and I got home, dinner was ready.
I was worried that the kids wouldn't eat this, because I thought it may have been spicy. Boy was I wrong! Bryce gobbled a whole burrito up before I was really able to even start eating. And Rylie, who is normally super picky, really liked it too! Brian and I thought it tasted great, and we will definitely be making this again soon! I'm also looking forward to trying the other seasoning mixes I received.
For more information about Lawry’s and their new line of seasoning mixes, please visit http://www.lawrys.com/.
~*~One of my readers is going to win a Lawry's "Complete Meal Ideas" Gift Pack! This includes the four packets of seasoning mix, and the marinating dish with lid.~*~
Mandatory entry: (This must be done in order for any optional entries to count) Leave a comment and let me know what you would do with the time saved by cooking with Lawry’s new seasoning mixes.
Optional entries: After you make the mandatory first entry above, you can get one extra entry (unless stated otherwise) for each of the following (please leave a separate comment for each):
* Follow my blog publicly with Google Friend Connect (left sidebar)
* Like The Life of Rylie...and Bryce too! on Facebook (leave your first name and last initial)
* Follow @thelifeofrylie on Twitter (leave your user name)
* Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting this tweet and leaving me the link to your tweet (you can tweet daily for an extra entry each day):
Make quick delicious meals with Lawry's! Enter to #win a Complete Meal Ideas Gift Pack from @thelifeofrylie! http://bit.ly/b1a2Id #giveaway
* Post my button on your sidebar or your blog roll for TWO extra entries (leave me two comments with a link to where I can find it)
* Blog about this giveaway with a link to this post for THREE extra entries (leave a link to your post in three separate comments)
Giveaway will end on November 11th at 9:00pm EST. The winner will be chosen by random.org. I will notify the winner by email within 24 hours, and you will have 48 hours to respond. If no response is received within that time frame, I will pick another winner. Please leave your email address or make sure it is in your profile so I will have a way to contact you. I will announce the winner once they have been confirmed. This giveaway is open to residents of the US only.
Disclaimer: This is my own, honest opinion. I received the prize pack (seasoning packets and marinating dish), all associated information, and the additional giveaway prize pack through MyBlogSpark. No other compensation was received.