I have to admit that I actually enjoy this game. Yeah, it is kind of like a chain letter, and it really won't hurt my feelings if I tag you and you don't play along. I like playing, though, and I hope my wonderful readers like learning more about me.
So here goes. Here are the 8 questions I have to answer:
1. If you had an evening alone, what would you do?
Sigh. I would probably be on the computer. Or maybe I would catch up on a couple shows that are recorded on the DVR. Would you believe we are still watching shows from last season?
2. What is your favorite thing to do with your family?
I love our weekends in the back yard! We all have so much fun playing in the pool, and on the swing set. I really cherish the time we spend as a family. I know that as the kids get older, it won't be as easy to entertain them, and they probably won't want to hang out with us as much anyway.
3. Who is your hero and why?
I can't say that I have a hero. Does everyone have one? There are some really awesome people in my life, and I could name a bunch of them that I look up to, but I don't really have a hero.
4. What is your favorite style of music, singer, or group?
The bad thing about playing this game multiple times is that it may get a little repetitive. I answered a similar question last week. I like a lot of different music - pop, country, hip hop and some rap. I really like songs that mix in a couple different types of music like Ride To California by Paper Tongues. This is such a cool song!
5. Where is the one place you always spend more money at then you planned?
Gymboree. Without a doubt. I love that store! I will go in there to get a birthday present for someone, or one outfit for my kids, and I walk out with a bag full and a higher balance on my credit card. I just can't help myself!
6. What is your favorite picture that you took?
This was a tough one. Nothing really came to my mind as a "favorite" picture so I started scrolling through our Picasa albums and came to the sad realization that I don't have many pictures of my three favorite people together. So I'm going to go with this one. I love it!
7. What is your favorite hobby (other than blogging)?
Wait, there are other things to do in life besides blogging? Really? Name one. Wait, you better not. Because I will probably get addicted to that too and I'll really never get any sleep then!
8. How has your life changed in the last 10 years?
See that picture above? There is your answer. Brian and I have been together for 11 years this October. Our lives sure have changed. We used to stay out late and sleep in. We used to have money. We used to do whatever we wanted and there was no schedule. Life sure is different now, but I like the difference. In fact, I LOVE the difference. I wouldn't have it any other way. Well, more money might be nice. :-)
Here are the 8 awesome bloggers I am tagging this time:
Victoria @ Adventures in Mommyhood
Gina @ The Ish Blog
Heather @ Family Friendly Frugality
Lindsay @ A New Breed of Mom
TerriAnn @ Cookies & Clogs
Jennifer @ Life Is A Sandcastle
Stephanie @ Life of a Twingle Gal
Heather @ Acting Balanced
And here are your 8 questions: (yes, I used the internet again this time)
1. What was your favorite class in high school?
2. What is your absolute favorite TV show? (Just one, please. Can you do it?)
3. Do you have any weird habits? If so, what?
4. Do you wake up easily in the morning, or require coffee, exercise or something else to get you going?
5. What kind of qualities make a person a good friend?
6. What is an experience you have had that you couldn't stop laughing?
7. Have you ever met an internet friend in real life?
8. What was your first job?
Those should be some fun ones, right? Let me know when you answer so I don't miss your posts. Have fun!