~*~HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYCE!!!~*~
My little man is officially ONE! He had such a great birthday, too! His birthday party at the park yesterday was so much fun! I will get all of the pictures up tomorrow night, hopefully. We had a great time with all of our friends and family. Today (his actual birthday) he got to play with my cousins some before they left to go back to Alabama and then we spent the afternoon checking out some of his new toys. It was a great weekend!
Here's what is new...
* Bryce is walking! He's been walking for a couple of weeks now, but up until today he still preferred to crawl. Today, though, he walked around everywhere!
* He weighs 22lbs, 12oz. We'll get the "official" measurements at his one year doctor visit tomorrow. (Oh, and some shots, too. Boo!)
* He is still wearing 12 month clothes in most brands.
* He eats like a little piggy! (Well, that isn't anything real new.) He likes to graze all day, but still eats three full meals. I swear he can eat more than me.
* We are done with bottles and formula! He had his last bottle at his party yesterday and hasn't had one since. We switched to whole milk cold turkey and he is doing just fine with it.
* He is still sleeping wonderfully. He didn't have a bottle before bed last night or tonight and still went to bed very easily.
* He is having so much fun playing with Rylie. However, he usually wants whatever she is playing with, and that isn't always pretty. She does share with him pretty well, but sometimes gets upset when he tries to grab something out of her hand.
Every month since he was born we have taken a picture of him in a 12 month onesie. I'm almost surprised it still fit him. Here is the last one...
Happy Birthday Bryce! We love you so much!