Search this site
September 6, 2010
Halloween is such a fun holiday! And now that I have kids, it is even more fun. It is so much fun to pick out Halloween costumes for them and then watch all the fun they have wearing them. We took Rylie Trick-or-Treating last year, and even though she wasn't even two yet, she loved it! I think she is going to really enjoy it this year!
For once, I am actually ahead of the game. I'm not scrambling at the last minute running around trying to find a costume for Rylie this year. Thanks to Costumes4Less.com, I already have hers.
Costumes4Less.com is a great site for all of your costume needs! They have everything from costume wigs to pirate costumes, for all ages. And they aren't just a Halloween store, either. They feature a wide variety of brand name costumes and accessories for every occasion. The prices at Costumes4Less.com are very affordable. They are so low, in fact, that if you find the same costume cheaper, they offer a 110% Price Matching Guarantee!
Rylie wanted to be Tinker Bell this year, so we ordered the Tinker Bell Classic Child Costume for her. We received it just a few days later, and that was with standard shipping. She was so excited to put it on, and she actually let me take a few pictures of her!
Not only is the costume adorable, it is great quality too! It was a little big on her, but I knew that it might be when I ordered the 3T-4T size. I was able to pin it up in the back and it fit perfectly. She loves it! In fact, it was hard to get her to take it off that night.
I had a great experience with Costumes4Less.com and I definitely recommend them for affordable, high quality costumes!
~*~One of my readers is going to win a $30 gift certificate to Costumes4Less.com!~*~
Mandatory entry: (This must be done in order for any optional entries to count) Go check out all of the great costumes that Costumes4Less.com has to offer, and come back and let me know what you might purchase with your gift certificate.
Optional entries: After you make the mandatory first entry above, you can get one extra entry (unless stated otherwise) for each of the following (please leave a separate comment for each):
* Like Costumes4Less on Facebook
* Leave a message on Costumes4Less's Facebook wall telling them that The Life of Rylie...and Bryce too! sent you
* Follow @costumes4less on Twitter
* Follow my blog publicly with Google Friend Connect (left sidebar)
* Like The Life of Rylie...and Bryce too! on Facebook (leave your first name and last initial)
* Follow @thelifeofrylie on Twitter (leave your user name)
* Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting this tweet and leaving me the link to your tweet (you can tweet daily for an extra entry each day):
I want to #win a $30 gift certificate to @costumes4less from @thelifeofrylie! http://bit.ly/b85tJK #giveaway
* Blog about this giveaway with a link to this post for TWO extra entries (leave a link to your post in two separate comments)
* Post my button on your sidebar or your blog roll for THREE extra entries *It must be the NEW button with the link to my new domain* (leave me three comments with a link to where I can find it)
Giveaway will end on September 21st at 9:00pm EST. The winner will be chosen by random.org. I will notify the winner by email within 24 hours, and you will have 48 hours to respond. If no response is received within that time frame, I will pick another winner. Please leave your email address or make sure it is in your profile so I will have a way to contact you. I will announce the winner once they have been confirmed.
Disclaimer: This opinion is my own. I received a $35 gift certificate to Costumes4Less.com for the purpose of this review. I was not compensated in any other way. A big thanks to Costumes4Less.com for providing the giveaway prize!