Search this site
September 4, 2010
There are times when I am so thankful for Gift Cards. I will admit, sometimes I wait until the last minute to get a gift. And there are times that I just don't know what to get someone. There are also those times where sending a gift in the mail just isn't practical. Thank goodness for Gift Cards! I can run out to a place I know the recipient likes and purchase a gift card, and that person will get a gift they will be happy with.
GiftZip.com makes sending someone a gift card even easier. It is simple, fast, and completely free. You don't even have to leave your house to send someone a gift. Simply browse the many retailers GiftZip.com has partnered with, select the one you would like to purchase a gift card from, click GiftZip it! and follow the instructions. Your recipient will receive their eGift card in their inbox.
Not only is sending a virtual gift card easy to do, it also helps our environment. There is no need to use harmful PVC. Our resources are not wasted by producing, packaging, and shipping plastic gift cards. GiftZip.com wants you to help spread the word about their "Movement to Greener Gift Giving" by offering a "Pick Your Own Prize" giveaway.
By helping GiftZip.com spread the word about their service, which provides individuals with a plastic-free means by which to send and receive eGift cards, you have a chance to win your choice of a Kindle, Ipod nano, Ipod Touch, Nintendo Wii, or Nintendo DS. For your chance to win, check out the GiftZip.com Pick Your Own Prize giveaway.
~*~Along with the great giveaway mentioned above, Giftzip.com is going to give one of my readers a $20 Giftzip.com eGift card to Zappos.com! ~*~
Mandatory entry: (This must be done in order for any optional entries to count) Go check out the many retailers at Giftzip.com and tell me which one you would like to receive an eGift card to.
Optional entries: After you make the mandatory first entry above, you can get one extra entry (unless stated otherwise) for each of the following (please leave a separate comment for each):
* For TWO extra entries, enter the GiftZip.com Pick Your Own Prize giveaway
* Like GiftZip.com on Facebook
* Leave a message on GiftZip.com's Facebook wall telling them that The Life of Rylie...and Bryce too! sent you
* Like GiftZip.com on Twitter (leave your user name)
* Follow my blog publicly with Google Friend Connect (left sidebar)
* Like The Life of Rylie...and Bryce too! on Facebook (leave your first name and last initial)
* Follow @thelifeofrylie on Twitter (leave your user name)
* Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting this tweet and leaving me the link to your tweet (you can tweet daily for an extra entry each day):
I want to #win a $20 GC to Zappos.com from @thelifeofrylie and @GiftZip! http://bit.ly/d5XKd3 #giveaway
* Blog about this giveaway with a link to this post for TWO extra entries (leave a link to your post in two separate comments)
* Post my button on your sidebar or your blog roll for THREE extra entries *It must be the NEW button with the link to my new domain* (leave me three comments with a link to where I can find it)
Giveaway will end on September 18th at 9:00pm EST. The winner will be chosen by random.org. I will notify the winner by email within 24 hours, and you will have 48 hours to respond. If no response is received within that time frame, I will pick another winner. Please leave your email address or make sure it is in your profile so I will have a way to contact you. I will announce the winner once they have been confirmed. This giveaway is open to US residents only.
Disclaimer: This opinion is my own. No compensation was received in exchange for this post. Thank you GiftZip.com for providing the giveaway prize!