The award winning BandaBib is a great little drool catcher! It doesn't look like any regular old bib. It is a bandana style bib and it is absolutely adorable.
I can't stand for my kid to have a wet shirt from drool. People always told me that after a while I will get over it, but so far I haven't. Luckily Bryce only drools when he is teething. And now when that happens, I can put that cute little BandaBib on him to keep his shirt nice and dry. It is super soft, too, so he didn't mind wearing it like he does some of those scratchy bibs.
The BandaBib comes in several different colors and patterns. You can easily find one that will match a variety of outfits. The best part about them is that they don't even look like bibs!
"Bazzle Baby is a family owned and operated company that strives to make fashionable, functionable and safe products for babies and toddlers."
Bazzle Baby isn't just about bibs, either. They make pacifier clips, nursing covers and adorable "leg huggers" called Huggalugs. Everything they make is tested by parents and safety tested. This is a company you can feel good about buying from.
You can purchase the BandaBib from Bazzle Baby for $12.00. Shipping is free on any orders over $75.
~*~Bazzle Baby is giving one of my readers one of their great products! You can choose from a Paci Clip, Big Bib, Banda Bib, or Bitsy Bib.~*~
Mandatory entry: (This must be done in order for any optional entries to count) Head on over to Bazzle Baby and check out their great products. Leave me a comment and let me know what you will choose (product and pattern) if you win.
Optional entries: After you make the mandatory first entry above, you can get one extra entry (unless stated otherwise) for each of the following (please leave a separate comment for each):
* Do you Like Bazzle Baby on Facebook? Leave TWO comments and let me know that you do.
* Follow @Bazzle_Baby on Twitter (leave your user name)
* Follow my blog publicly with Google Friend Connect (left sidebar)
* Do you like The Life of Rylie...and Bryce too! on Facebook? Leave a comment and let me know you do.
* Follow @thelifeofrylie on Twitter (leave your user name)
* Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting this tweet and leaving me the link to your tweet (you can tweet daily for an extra entry each day):
Enter to #win an awesome @Bazzle_Baby product from @thelifeofrylie! http://bit.ly/deEtoe #giveaway
* Blog about this giveaway with a link to this post for TWO extra entries (leave a link to your post in two separate comments)
* Post my button on your sidebar or your blog roll for THREE extra entries (leave me three comments with a link to where I can find it)
Giveaway will end on August 27th at 9:00pm EST. The winner will be chosen by random.org. I will announce the winner on August 28th. I will also email the winner and you will have 48 hours to respond. If no response is received within that time frame, I will pick another winner. Please leave your email address or make sure it is in your profile so I will have a way to contact you. This giveaway is open to residents of the US and Canada.
Disclaimer: This opinion is my own. I received the BandaBib at no cost for the purpose of this review, and I was not compensated in any other way. Thank you Bazzle Baby for providing the giveaway prize.