Bryce is 11 months old today! This past month has been so exciting and so full of milestones! He started crawling and sitting himself up. He has even been taking one step without holding on to anything. It won't be long now before he is chasing his big sister around the house!
* He weighs about 21.5 pounds. The weight gain is definitely slowing down now that he doesn't stay still for long!
* He wears 12 months clothes.
* He still only has 4 teeth. Judging by the fact that he wants to gnaw on everything (including me), I think he'll have a few more pretty soon.
* No more baby food! He eats everything now. We're still withholding the allergenic stuff (citrus, peanuts and eggs), but everything else is fair game. Watermelon is still his favorite.
* He still gets (4) 8oz bottles a day, but one of them is split between breakfast and lunch in a sippy. He drinks juice and water out of a sippy too.
* He still sleeps 10-12 hours a night. We are so lucky to have been blessed with two great sleepers!
* The kid is all over the place! We had to break out "the cage" to contain him, but he would much rather be roaming the house and getting into everything. I think we're going to have to do a lot more childproofing than we did with Rylie. He crawls everywhere at the speed of light, and is trying so hard to walk!
Here is his onesie picture. Each month we take a picture of him in a 12 month onesie. I think it will still fit next month. It wasn't easy getting him to lay on his back this month.
His birthday party has been planned and I am so excited! I can't believe in one month my little man is going to be one!
Search this site