Bryce is 10 months old! I cannot believe that in less than two months we will be having a birthday bash for him! Crazy! Here are some fun facts...
* He weighs just over 21 pounds.
* He is just about in 12 month clothes, or 6-12 month, depending on the brand. He is actually right in between the 9 and 12 month sizes...the 9 is too small and the 12 is still too big.
* He has 4 teeth. 2 on top and 2 on the bottom. I think the other 2 top teeth will be coming in soon, due to the amount of drool lately.
* He pretty much eats regular table food now. We still have some baby food on hand for those nights we don't have anything he can eat, but he would much rather have regular food. His favorites are watermelon, pancakes and spaghetti. He is a great eater!
* He still gets (4) 8oz bottles a day, plus 3 meals and sometimes a snack.
* He is still sleeping great, usually 10-12 hours a night!
* He has such a great personality and is always happy. He is really starting to interact with us, and he "talks" up a storm!
* He loves to swim in the pool. Well, float around in his raft. We do let him go under a few times to get him used to it and he is already kicking his feet and tries to come up himself.
* He is pulling up and cruising like a champ! He will now move from one toy (or couch, etc) to another.
* He still is not sitting himself up or crawling, but we have definitely made progress!
Sunday when we were up in Rylie's room making her new bed, I had the camera up there to take some pictures. We all ended up goofing around and I was able to get some cute videos.
Rylie decided that she was going to show Bryce how to crawl. He didn't really learn anything, but they seemed to have fun...
I shut the video off to get some still pictures (stupid), and of course then they really started having fun.
And here is Bryce's version of crawling...
Hey, at least he's going forward now!
And finally...here is the onesie picture. (It is a 12 month onesie that we have been putting on him since he was a week old.)
That little boy really lights up my life. I love when I'm getting ready in the morning and Brian gets him up and brings him in to say hi. He is so happy and full of smiles and is so glad to see me.
Happy 10 months my little Bryce nugget!
Search this site